the thread about nothing...

double this.
Last year we had like one week off school and work cause of snow rising up to our waist lol. This was in MD tho idk how bad VA is. But i read online this year isnt gona be that bad snow wise, just stupid cold but you cant even trust them news ppls
But there is snow every winter right? If so, I really need to prepare for that haha.

Type of disgusting weather we gonna get next week cause summer wouldnt leave :x :smh:

What toppings you get though [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Bacon & pineapple :smokin

This

Not looking forward to the colder months man

:smh:

Not sure what to expect with the cold out here in NoVA. 

California never got this cold in the mornings during Octobers...

I've been told that the weather will reach in the low teens and I need to layer up :nerd:  

I'm going to freeze.

That's when da real fun begins b.
:smokin

Wen u get outta a hot shower on a cold morning

:smokin

Shower? We know 80% of NT don't shower daily.

Wut? :x

:x

The worst. Even worse when you leave the house :x

Even better :smokin

Some of y'all clearly need to drink more milk.

That early morning fap to get you awake :smokin

Qft. Ain't nothing like watching a lil frizzy haired light skin mami devour a papi that just came home from da army to get you in da mood to gear up and hunt for ya own light skin frizzy hair mami to feed da meat to like it's Thanksgiving day.

Thanksgiving day btw :smokin

Last edited:
I used to get really excited about going to haunted houses and paranormal stuff. All my friends stopped wanting to go so I did too. :wow:

Anybody wanna roll :D

I used to get really excited about going to haunted houses and paranormal stuff. All my friends stopped wanting to go so I did too. :wow:

Anybody wanna roll :D

My heart can't take stuff like this anymore, but I did wanted to do the one in New York where they force you to do stuff to advance to the next level.

Like get on top of a girl and do stuff, or eat gross stuff.

Christmas my favorite holiday. I like to give gifts though and see reaction on my parents faces and whoever else I bought gifts for that year when they open gifts I got them.

Last edited:
Christmas my favorite holiday. I like to give gifts though and see reaction on my parents faces and whoever else I bought gifts for that year when they open gifts I got them.
Me too. Just the simple fact I get to spend a good cooked meal with family and enjoy their company is all I need.

I'm 31, I stopped expecting gifts from my parents lol

Me too. Just the simple fact I get to spend a good cooked meal with family and enjoy their company is all I need.

But no matter what age you are, when your parents give you any type of gift, it makes you feel like a kid again :smokin

The people are paid to basically abuse you and make you endure pain as you proceed.

crazy ebw crazy ebw
Bruh, hell no. Previous statement retracted. :lol:

That is a good feeling, especially to the parents.

Them cooked meals are why I love Thanksgiving. So much focus on the family and food :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom