the thread about nothing...

Rats papis chew through walls and leave da real ones in cells. :smh:

You gotta be the most annoying dude on the entire internet.

^Idk why I've been feeling tired lately. Had a 8hrs of sleep the last two night and woke up feeling drained.

try b12 vitamin.

All the haunted houses ive been to in the dmv areas was wack . My girl tryna go to on in frederick i think, cox farms i think its called?

Would you rather have a fast car or a fast Motorcycle?

I'm a four wheels guy so I'd rather have a fast car. I wish I was a 2 wheels guy though, because of Ducati. Just not comfortable on 2 wheels. Tried riding my dad's little 250 motorcycle not comfortable at all.

Last edited:

I'm a four wheels guy so I'd rather have a fast car. I wish I was a 2 wheels guy though, because of Ducati. Just not comfortable on 2 wheels. Tried riding my dad's little 250 motorcycle not comfortable at all.
Car.

I'm scared of motorcycles.

Car.. :nthat:

I've been paid so far to just sit on my *** and go on my phone :lol: 5 and a half hours left :pimp:

I've been paid so far to just sit on my *** and go on my phone :lol: 5 and a half hours left :pimp:

Go read a book b.
Or study.
Or okf a nice young Mami.
Maybe tinder.
Or Kiki.
Or whatever da tweens are using these days.
pass on tinder, Kik, and all those apps. I did some studying though for these assessments coming up.

I use my own data :nerd:

Data-youre safe. I have verizon so no unlimited data for me which is why i use wifi when i can :frown:

verizon ftl :frown:
Binge On is where it's at with T-Mobile

Back
Top Bottom