the thread about nothing...

Verizon is the worst data wise.

I work at a cell phone company, and any customer that has verizon, i be like you must be rich :lol:

Couple years ago they got me on a free iphone if i switch to verizon, it was terrible paying almost $80 just for 1 gb of data :x

T-Mobile has that new unlimited something

I'm all about that reliability on the road :smokin

Not on the road enough though :frown:

Yeah I currently have T-Mobile, Pay for the unlimited talk & text & data & phone for $80

There new thing is streaming movies or music doesn't affect your data ( for those who dont have unlimited ).

Yeah I currently have T-Mobile, Pay for the unlimited talk & text & data & phone for $80

There new thing is streaming movies or music doesn't affect your data ( for those who dont have unlimited ).
Netflix and Spotify all day :pimp: But I can't wait to pay off my iPhone. I'll be paying about 80 bucks a month.

Exactly :smokin

At work I have a lot of downtime so i watch Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, and my LTE works faster then the wifi at my job. So i need Unlimited no questions asked.

We gotta stop eating bad, we gotta stop drinking, smoking, and dating women.

Last edited:
Red Bull ain't cutting it today. Gotta cure this headache. Getting more caffeine :smokin

I really need to cut back :\

Harder to get out of bed in the morning since it's colder.
Truth, I hate it.
That snooze button
pimp.gif
A gift and a curse lol
That early morning fap to get you awake
smokin.gif
Wait, people do this?
We gotta stop eating bad, we gotta stop drinking, smoking, and dating women.
Stop it 5

Red Bull ain't cutting it today. Gotta cure this headache. Getting more caffeine
smokin.gif

I really need to cut back
ohwell.gif
drink some tylenol for the headache.
Stop hiding franc

Back
Top Bottom