the thread about nothing...

3 day weekend begins.....

shame on me for only getting in to Sons of Anarchy now :smh:

com'on ray you madd late B

SAMCRO is :smokin :smokin :smokin

You have until Sept 11 to catch up on all four seasons. Rayray.

SAMCRO is :smokin :smokin :smokin

You have until Sept 11 to catch up on all four seasons. Rayray.

RIDIN THRU THIS WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.........ALL ALONE!

The King has taken his seat next to the gavel :nthat: :nthat:

i can't believe its that close :wow: 9/11 is around the corner... makes me feel a lil better seeing that BB is ending this sunday

a pic i personally screencapped & saved

TOOO DOPE!!!!!!!

Last edited:
i can't believe its that close
eek.gif
9/11 is around the corner... makes me feel a lil better seeing that BB is ending this sunday
a pic i personally screencapped & saved
TOOO DOPE!!!!!!!
Opies Revenge is coming!!

Heard this season is about 15 Plus Episodes long 
eek.gif
eek.gif

yup, taper is a kind of fade, but not the same thing.

I'm trying to find a pic but a taper won't go around your ears, just sides and back. where a low fade will barely go round the ears. medium and high fade just go up where the blend is. idk if thats a good job but ill throw up the diagram when i find it

also a fade will "blend" from the top of your head, so it usually looks lighter. a taper blends from the side, so it looks darker

I've seen barbers that don't know the difference tho so a lot of people get it confused

Last edited:
GIMME A LATE PASS AND TELL ME WHERE CAN FIND THIS INFAMOUS "POF"
Google is amazing

All you have to do is type in "POF" and it's the first result
HATE THIS MOVIE 
mad.gif
Hate her more than Jenny...
Summer was wrong when she didn't tell Tom about her boyfriend when they went to the wedding.. but other than that? Ehhhh... Like that other girl said to Tom, she didn't cheat on him, didn't take advantage of him, and told him upfront that she didn't want anything serious. He knew what he was getting in to.

And Jenny treated Forrest like crap often, but people forget that she was the only one who was nice to him first day of school. She gave him a seat, defended him against the bullies, and was basically his only friend. Obviously, she ran off, did drugs, slept around, all of that was bad for Forrest... but people also forget she was abused by his father when she was young. Because of that she might have trust issues, fear of intimacy, low self-worth, etc. All valid reasons for acting the way she did and treating Forrest poorly.

Yeah Tom pretty much screwed himself there... a helpless romantic...disregarded every hint and direct message Summer showed and figured love would overcome it all

Big shout out to the Huddler and Niketalk Staff for finally getting my post count and join date back. :nthat:

I appreciate it. :D

I used to rock a bald fade w/ a taper...

Pops used to cut me and my brother's hair, used to give us that bald fade with the part. :pimp: He stopped cutting our hair when I was 8 or 9. I needed an emergency cut for a wedding when I was 13 (2003). ****** me up so bad. Never let him give me a cut again. :smh:

I'm not sure why, but my PS3 has this interface for Netflix

I was watching on my cousin's PS3 and his layout is like this where you can search for movies by actor, similar to the website. I tried uninstalling and redownloading but no bueno. Any help?

lock all valuables in one room (with working lock)
lock the other rooms you dont want people to have access to.
dont get too ****** up at your own house party.
Yeah that's what we are doing here. We took all our valuables out of the living room and put them in our rooms. Any suggestions on how to make it a successful party? Never done this before.

Yeah that's what we are doing here. We took all our valuables out of the living room and put them in our rooms. Any suggestions on how to make it a successful party? Never done this before.

just becareful and always be aware whos around and whos there, make sure you have people that got you in case anything goes down and just know who walks into your crib, ives seen alot of shady and wild **** go down at house partys, from people stealing, to fights, people comin back with burners because they werent let in, etc....

Back
Top Bottom