the thread about nothing...

Yeah that's what we are doing here. We took all our valuables out of the living room and put them in our rooms. Any suggestions on how to make it a successful party? Never done this before.

make sure you got plenty of condoms..i'm not joking either

Last edited:
god damnit finding these snowboard boots anyway online to buy is murder right now

just becareful and always be aware whos around and whos there, make sure you have people that got you in case anything goes down and just know who walks into your crib, ives seen alot of shady and wild **** go down at house partys, from people stealing, to fights, people comin back with burners because they werent let in, etc....
Thanks bro... I have 8 roommates so we should be good.

make sure you got plenty of condoms..i'm not joking either
Have an unopened box that is ready to be used :smokin

Just ordered these from zappos

Got me feeling like

THE OFFICIAL THREAD ABOUT NOTHING FOOTBALL POOL ABOUT NOTHING IS NOW OPEN. PLEASE CONTACT VIA PM TO JOIN, PUT THE POOL ABOUT NOTHING IN HEADER, AND EMAIL ADDRESS IN MESSAGE.

COMMISSIONER "NEON" DEION SANDALS, OUT.

YOU HAVE TIL TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH TO JOIN

fresh cut, bout to get a quick workout in :pimp:

swag on a hunnit thou right now :pimp: :pimp:

lawd knows we getting it tonight :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

l.gif

can someone hook me up with this as an avy?? except cut out the mac * dre, and if you feelin yourself throw " LEFTCOASTIN " in??
tybg

shame on me for only getting in to Sons of Anarchy now
mean.gif
com'on ray you madd late B

SAMCRO is
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

You have until Sept 11 to catch up on all four seasons. Rayray.
SAMCRO is
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

You have until Sept 11 to catch up on all four seasons. Rayray.

RIDIN THRU THIS WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.........ALL ALONE!

The King has taken his seat next to the gavel 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
i can't believe its that close
eek.gif
9/11 is around the corner... makes me feel a lil better seeing that BB is ending this sunday

a pic i personally screencapped & saved

TOOO DOPE!!!!!!!
Here's that pic at a better resolution. I figured you could use it as a wallpaper or something.

Free Image Hosting by imgbox.com

I hate brainfart moments..

I just placed the same order for textbooks twice. So I didnt cancel my order within the allowed time period, now I have to wait till I receive the books (10-12 days), ship them back, wait for it to process, and then get my refund. Good news is they give me back 100% (hopefully). Im trying to stay positive, trying to think of it as someone holding out on the $$$ for two weeks. But man I hate that I could have just avoided this by simply checking if my order fell through.

on another note...

So happy right now...went through so much for these
How much did you pay for em?

I paid 1325...worn once...Thats exactly how much I had set aside so far for these...So I just went ahead with it...im happy

Cherish them bruh, but remember dudes are gully and aren't afraid to take them yeezys the ski mask way.

I understand, I will wear with caution...but im not going to let that keep me from wearing these...because please believe me I will wear these :pimp:

How much did you pay for em?
I paid 1325...worn once...Thats exactly how much I had set aside so far for these...So I just went ahead with it...im happy
Cherish them bruh, but remember dudes are gully and aren't afraid to take them yeezys the ski mask way.
I understand, I will wear with caution...but im not going to let that keep me from wearing these...because please believe me I will wear these
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

Its funny cause im watching Everybody loves raymond...... and Saul Goodman from Breaking Bad is one here.....selling go karts in the net worth episode :wow: Inception :nerd:

fresh cut, bout to get a quick workout in
pimp.gif

swag on a hunnit thou right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lawd knows we getting it tonight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

l.gif

can someone hook me up with this as an avy?? except cut out the mac * dre, and if you feelin yourself throw " LEFTCOASTIN " in??
tybg

I'm in the billllllllllin' and I'm filllllllllllin' MYSELF

thizzdance.gif

Back
Top Bottom