the thread about nothing...

real life...

dudes is dropping a stack plus on some VVVNDS shoes... :x

guess im poor...

Far from rich bro...I just sold some stuff I didnt use or had sitting in the closet....i know its crazy but it is what it is i guess...im happy :smile:

Lol @ worn yeezys still bein worth a grand plus over retail.... kids these days

Yea kids will be kids...

if o had the money...

I'd cop a deuce of some oil... Poured up in a strawberry fanta...

But fuggit... i'm broke this weekend... So i'm just chilling...

Any body smashed the yambs while on some drank?

There are a lot whales and goblins on POF but I've found a few cute ones, I'll see what happens.

Definitely have to be aggressive though, so far the only girls hitting me up first are fat black and hispanic chicks

fresh cut, bout to get a quick workout in :pimp:

swag on a hunnit thou right now :pimp: :pimp:

lawd knows we getting it tonight :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

l.gif

can someone hook me up with this as an avy?? except cut out the mac * dre, and if you feelin yourself throw " LEFTCOASTIN " in??

tybg

I'm in the billllllllllin' and I'm filllllllllllin' MYSELF

thizzdance.gif

i know LEFTCOASTIN is all capitals

l.gif

just playin fam i just wanted to use that gif

She shakin' it up, tryin' to get spotted
Ripped off Hennessy, mixed with Hypnotiq
Man this chick got it, she a thinger
Work that lip like an R&B singer
Now she all in my beamer, it's two o' clockish
I'm a rap star boy, feelin' 2Pacish
Or rockish, call me Dre Van Halen
Or Thizzy Marley, I stay in inhalen
I rock a party til it turn a.m
It ain't a pary til they let LEFTCOAST in
I do the wave man, and captain man
In some grey Vans, and some Raybans
I'm LEFTCOASTIN man, I do it illy
Silly off the pilly, really oh billy
What the deally keep filling my cup
I'm feeling myself ***** that's wussup

you the man Pabs, come get reps fo life!

the PRE pre-fade starts now :smokin

At least someone who clearly wants them and will cherish them has them.

I feel you, but that wouldve been more of something to say if he got them for retail. He already fed some beast $800 plus for wearing a pair of shoes. I'm glad dude got the shoes he wanted, but at the same time- the reseller won too.

I understand...I think im crazy for doing something like this too...but would it be justifiable if I had bought these in deadstock condition? Would the praise be that different? Because the average market price is 1500+....still spending a stack and a half....either way I am still giving in to a reseller...people will disagree either way...

and trust me I did everything possible on june 9th to get these at retail....failed at every opportunity, which included store raffles, twitter rsvps and nike.com...

Last edited:
At least someone who clearly wants them and will cherish them has them.

I feel you, but that wouldve been more of something to say if he got them for retail. He already fed some beast $800 plus for wearing a pair of shoes. I'm glad dude got the shoes he wanted, but at the same time- the reseller won too.

I understand...I think im crazy for doing something like this too...but would it be justifiable if I had bought these in deadstock condition? Would the praise be that different? Because the average market price is 1500+....still spending a stack and a half....either way I am still giving in to a reseller...people will disagree either way...

and trust me I did everything possible on june 9th to get these at retail....failed at every opportunity, which included store raffles, twitter rsvps and nike.com...

Nah, they look perfect (much like any of my worn-once pairs, basically DS)- you did fine considering the going rate, and all that. Not to mention it sucks that you missed out on release when you put forth the effort, A lot of us are happy for you, but personally (many feel this way), it just reminds us how ridiculous things have gotten- so its a love/hate kinda deal. Nothing negative towards you at all- it just brings up the ugliness of it all. At the same time, you got these high class dudes paying $500 to $1000 on LV, or whatever else kinda upper-crust fashion is going on- so its not that outrageous, but it isnt what the average person can appreciate

Yea i appreciate the positive comments coming from all over...and it is crazy and ridiculous ..this is one of the worst hyped up releases in recent memory...besides the galaxy foams which arent even worth the price... but at the end of it all, Im happy...all that matters to me

if o had the money...

I'd cop a deuce of some oil... Poured up in a strawberry fanta...

But fuggit... i'm broke this weekend... So i'm just chilling...

Any body smashed the yambs while on some drank?

I've tried, and everybody i know says the same thing: definitely not playing with a full deck of cards while leanin- though it seems a little bit more reasonable on the gold.

got head.....did it all while on bars

Guys, what's the difference between a taper and a taper fade?

a taper is a fade

"diamonds up against the wood"
I feel like an idiot right now.

why? Many people call it a taper-fade, but a taper is really just a type of fade
that's why

i always thought a taper was a deron williams cut

taper no?

Last edited:
Boise State got the first of several L's tonight. No more games against Wyoming and Coloradoo State

There are a lot whales and goblins on POF but I've found a few cute ones, I'll see what happens.
Definitely have to be aggressive though, so far the only girls hitting me up first are fat black and hispanic chicks

Just signed up too and am chatting with a cutie latina. Gonna try and make it happen

I've tried, and everybody i know says the same thing: definitely not playing with a full deck of cards while leanin- though it seems a little bit more reasonable on the gold.
bro...

why the **** are you not one of the homeys yet, famb?

true story.. you in the D... sippin' oil and yambs at the same damb time, word to future....

hurry up and get that legal stuff involved so i can get in on the festivities...

Back
Top Bottom