the thread about nothing...

Idk what the TAN mascot would be given it's current state....
Snakes.... multiple snakes
That's the other place's mascot 
laugh.gif

Idk what the TAN mascot would be given it's current state....
I think this is the most accurate
need to be more active on NT
It's so...meh in recent months

Now if you walk in up in the club with a bad chick
And if she lookin' at me then I'm gon' hit
Manjackin' for chicks, I tried to quit it
But I'm a playa homie so I had to hit it
While you buying her drinks in the club, actin' like you in love
Stuntin' like you all thug, we was switching numbers
She looking at you and I walk by, you turn your head, she wink her eye
I can't help it if she checking for a platinum type of guy

From the toni braxton concert took my wife to the other night

Slightly mad it was just an hour but she song the hits.

Coroners report or it ain't happen. :rolleyes

Mom's in town and gonna take the family to the pistons game so we meet at my brother's townhouse. The parking spots are marked with a V or the house # but it's fall and the leaves are covering the marks so you cant see it. So are leaving the house and some one parked behind my nephews and blocks him in now the spots right next to the carare all empty but this guy had to block him in. As we are walking to the car to put in the car seats for the little ones this big bald tattooed up sons of anarchy wanna be comes out side getting loud with my mom and nephew. My brother's telling the guy to chill out and dont get loud with my mom so now dude is trying to get in my brother's face. Im coming around the car to try and get them to just chill out and make sure if this guy tried to swing Ill catch him before he can. Then out of the corner of my eye I see someone else coming out of the house so I uncover my gun from underneath my shirt just in case. But his friend is yelling at him to chill out and just move the car so we can leave then the guy wants to get loud with me. After a little more talking he finally gets in his car and drives off like an ahole. Then his friend starts apologizing for his friend he was locked up for 30 years and don't know how to act.

Back
Top Bottom