the thread about nothing...

My moms soon be husband was shot in the arm this past Monday during an armed robber attempt. Little did they know he had a hammer himself and put three in one of em before they ran off.

Gun laws change in January in missourah so I'm copping my own piece in the near future.

Mom's in town and gonna take the family to the pistons game so we meet at my brother's townhouse. The parking spots are marked with a V or the house # but it's fall and the leaves are covering the marks so you cant see it. So are leaving the house and some one parked behind my nephews and blocks him in now the spots right next to the carare all empty but this guy had to block him in. As we are walking to the car to put in the car seats for the little ones this big bald tattooed up sons of anarchy wanna be comes out side getting loud with my mom and nephew. My brother's telling the guy to chill out and dont get loud with my mom so now dude is trying to get in my brother's face. Im coming around the car to try and get them to just chill out and make sure if this guy tried to swing Ill catch him before he can. Then out of the corner of my eye I see someone else coming out of the house so I uncover my gun from underneath my shirt just in case. But his friend is yelling at him to chill out and just move the car so we can leave then the guy wants to get loud with me. After a little more talking he finally gets in his car and drives off like an ahole. Then his friend starts apologizing for his friend he was locked up for 30 years and don't know how to act.

Hell yes I did. I never want to pull my gun. I had my mom my girl and 4 lite kid's right there. I dont want something to happen

You did the right thing. As a person who carries as well you never want it to go there if it don't have too. Luckily it went down the way it did some of them long bid ex-con dudes will take it to Pluto over some dumb *** prison pride ****. And you wanna just be like "My dude you free now bruh. Relax not every situation is a prison riot to the death." But I would keep an eye open if you over there visiting because them types of dudes hold grudges. Either way #Salute on protecting your family the intelligent way. [emoji]128175[/emoji]

You did the right thing. As a person who carries as well you never want it to go there if it don't have too. Luckily it went down the way it did some of them long bid ex-con dudes will take it to Pluto over some dumb *** prison pride ****. And you wanna just be like "My dude you free now bruh. Relax not every situation is a prison riot to the death." But I would keep an eye open if you over there visiting because them types of dudes hold grudges. Either way #Salute on protecting your family the intelligent way. [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Thanks. One thing that has to change when you have a CPL/CCW is your mindset. I'd rather have someone think I'm a bitsh for trying to talk it out or walk away then have to go there with them.

Thanks. One thing that has to change when you have a CPL/CCW is your mindset. I'd rather have someone think I'm a bitsh for trying to talk it out or walk away then have to go there with them.
Exactly, I've bought plenty of hot headed people drinks to defuse the situation even though I carry IWB and 357 at any given time. Not trying to prove anything because there's always a bigger dog with a harder bite than you.

Forget Atlanta, forgot bojack horseman, forget narcos, forget masters of sex, forget halt and catch fire, forget black mirror, forget veep, forget shameless, forget house of cards or any of that other garbage like da election.

Da show of da year starts tomorrow and all real TAN papis better tune in.

[Video]

:pimp: :pimp:[/Video]

Last edited:
My balls and my word
That’s all I have
I don’t trust ****You can fault my past

The money bring temporary friends and ****

I've been through them all and it taught my ***Dirty as the tires and the rental I’m in
All that work and I never clocked in
Can’t do nothing but shake my head when I think about all of the money I spent

2% tint on that black 550
If a ***** come get me
He gone have to die with me
AR15 short enough to ride with me
I’m too rich to catch the bus
But too broke to buy a Bentley
Second thought I could’ve bought two
Still getting three or four for a walk through

I lost money, lost friends, lost love and love ones

No wonder I got lost screws

Forget Atlanta, forgot bojack horseman, forget narcos, forget masters of sex, forget halt and catch fire, forget black mirror, forget veep, forget shameless, forget house of cards or any of that other garbage like da election.

[Video]

:pimp: :pimp:[/Video]
[Video]

martha is a smart business woman. wood plow. will tune in to watch and have a papi expand his recipes.[/video]

mean.gif

For all you papis that grew up without a papi,
here's a way to experience some of the things you missed out on for only 99 cents

Last edited:

How much are they paying you?

Mom's in town and gonna take the family to the pistons game so we meet at my brother's townhouse. The parking spots are marked with a V or the house # but it's fall and the leaves are covering the marks so you cant see it. So are leaving the house and some one parked behind my nephews and blocks him in now the spots right next to the carare all empty but this guy had to block him in. As we are walking to the car to put in the car seats for the little ones this big bald tattooed up sons of anarchy wanna be comes out side getting loud with my mom and nephew. My brother's telling the guy to chill out and dont get loud with my mom so now dude is trying to get in my brother's face. Im coming around the car to try and get them to just chill out and make sure if this guy tried to swing Ill catch him before he can. Then out of the corner of my eye I see someone else coming out of the house so I uncover my gun from underneath my shirt just in case. But his friend is yelling at him to chill out and just move the car so we can leave then the guy wants to get loud with me. After a little more talking he finally gets in his car and drives off like an ahole. Then his friend starts apologizing for his friend he was locked up for 30 years and don't know how to act.

Hell yes I did. I never want to pull my gun. I had my mom my girl and 4 lite kid's right there. I dont want something to happen

Cant do nothin but respect that. Theres not a lot of concealed carriers wit that control.

Side note- open carry is dumb. See. A dude at the grocery store wit his shirt tucked behind his gat. ***** you look stupid not cool, id rather have the element of suprise then br considered the first targer.

Cant do nothin but respect that. Theres not a lot of concealed carriers wit that control.

Side note- open carry is dumb. See. A dude at the grocery store wit his shirt tucked behind his gat. ***** you look stupid not cool, id rather have the element of suprise then br considered the first targer.

For sure. I think most people that open carry do it for the attention or to try and look cool. Like if someone was going to rob a store and they see you open carrying your the one getting taken out first.

Back
Top Bottom