the thread about nothing...

Morning tan.

Had to put my dog down this weekend. Homie had stomach cancer. Technically he was my sisters dog but we have lived together for the last 8 years so the dog is basically ours. I feel like it was so hard because the dog was such a good pet. There was not a mean bone in his body, he never bit any one ever never growled at anything. Like the best disposition of any animal i have ever witnessed.

My sister was in guatemala on a work trip and he was deteriorating very fast. I was in New Orleans and he was with a friend for 3 days and i came home and picked him up and he was in constant pain. It has been a rough couple of days

RIP Preston

Morning tan.

Had to put my dog down this weekend. Homie had stomach cancer. Technically he was my sisters dog but we have lived together for the last 8 years so the dog is basically ours. I feel like it was so hard because the dog was such a good pet. There was not a mean bone in his body, he never bit any one ever never growled at anything. Like the best disposition of any animal i have ever witnessed.

My sister was in guatemala on a work trip and he was deteriorating very fast. I was in New Orleans and he was with a friend for 3 days and i came home and picked him up and he was in constant pain. It has been a rough couple of days

RIP Preston
Damn homie... smh condolences 

Morning tan.

RIP Preston

Rest easy lil homie. He's no longer suffering fam and he'll always be with you.

A dog is part of your life but youre their whole life

Pretty sure ol boy had the best life

RIP Preston

How come rap albums have so many got dam guest stars?

These cats today can't stand on their own ish... Buncha lames. :rolleyes

Rap game today is like what hair bands were to rock & roll back in the 80s... It's like wwe like entertainment (it's not real).

Last edited:
Morning tan.

RIP Preston

|I condolences

How come rap albums have so many got dam guest stars?

These cats today can't stand on their own ish... Buncha lames. :rolleyes

Rap game today is like what hair bands were to rock & roll back in the 80s... It's like wwe like entertainment (it's not real).
You listening to the wrong rap then.

Morning tan.

RIP Preston
RIP Preston, my condolences.

My dog had to be put down as well a few years ago so I know the feeling.

I loved my dog but I didn't really realize how much he meant to me until that time came he was quickly deteroriating and needed to be put down to free him from his pain.

Man ebay really pisses me off sometimes. I put an item up for sale for $100 for example, and include "make an offer".

What the **** makes u think ill accept an offer of $10?! Ya the price is negotiable but damn im tryna sell the item not give it away.

I know how it feels my dog Angel past away a few months ago. He had diabetes but we had it under control then he just got real sick and after a week in the hospital had to put him down. 10 years had him the **** hurt me worse than a human passing. R.I.P to all pets that have left us.

Man ebay really pisses me off sometimes. I put an item up for sale for $100 for example, and include "make an offer".

What the **** makes u think ill accept an offer of $10?! Ya the price is negotiable but damn im tryna sell the item not give it away.

Okay! I. Am. SORRY! Okay?

Yeah, some people really don't think before placing an offer. It's annoying.

You listening to the wrong rap then.

this, a papi soundcloud aint got no features b, bout to post da link soon.

Never thought I'd say I can't wait to get home,so I can study.

gross :x

if you hesitate between me and another person, don't choose me

this, if a mami mouth watering for another papi meat keep ya tongue off mine.

gotta stop including that b.
hold ya ground, someone gonna purchase.

:pimp: to da streets for giving a papi da funds to purchase da work

:pimp: to china for producing da work

:pimp: to fedex for da speedy delivery of da work

:pimp: to a papi for handling da work

Back
Top Bottom