the thread about nothing...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hell nah
laugh.gif
I'm definitely about my money, I'd actually take a management position at this job as opposed to my old job. You guys work far from home?
Train ride 18-22 min, if i drive 40 min.

Yo I have been single for years. I'm 27. Been through plenty of temporary 2 or 3 month waves with women, FWBs, one-night stands, etc.

Is it natural to have a strong desire for an actual real relationship?
I don't even have the desire to sleep with chicks if I know it's a temporary thing. Like, nowadays I have to actually LIKE a chick (beyond her looks) to even think about sleeping with her.

WTF is wrong with me rn.
I was the same way (just turned 27 in July)

Now I'm with my girl going on 8 months and it's lit. Genuinely enjoy everything about her, doesn't even feel like I got a GF, she really is my best friend.

I think it comes with age / realizing these **** aint ****, that you realize you aint gonna get nothing out've it. 

Plus it's wild now to find out how many of us have really slept with the same chicks. Creeps me out at times

I was the same way (just turned 27 in July)

Now I'm with my girl going on 8 months and it's lit. Genuinely enjoy everything about her, doesn't even feel like I got a GF, she really is my best friend.

I think it comes with age / realizing these **** aint ****, that you realize you aint gonna get nothing out've it. 

Plus it's wild now to find out how many of us have really slept with the same chicks. Creeps me out at times

I honestly do think it comes with age.
I'm 27 and I'm doing the whole #Adulting thing now lol
Before I just cared about fun fun fun

I honestly do think it comes with age.
I'm 27 and I'm doing the whole #Adulting thing now lol
Before I just cared about fun fun fun
Facts.

My homie thinks I stopped going out cause of my girl (even though we do the long distance thing, but see each other every month)

But in reality it was just all about timing, I got a girl and at the same time got promoted to a new position which flipped everything for me. I put in mad hours at work and OT now, so it's like the free time lately I do get if I'm not visiting my girl back home then I just wana relax. 

And i just picked up a part time on top of the full time 
sick.gif

Facts.

My homie thinks I stopped going out cause of my girl (even though we do the long distance thing, but see each other every month)

But in reality it was just all about timing, I got a girl and at the same time got promoted to a new position which flipped everything for me. I put in mad hours at work and OT now, so it's like the free time lately I do get if I'm not visiting my girl back home then I just wana relax. 

And i just picked up a part time on top of the full time :x

Damn Brotha.
We in the same boat.
I was clocking in at 730 and getting out at 6. Partying was the last thing on my mind. My bros thought the same thing. I had a new job, I got a new girl, I didn't wanna party no more. But honestly it was just the timing.

I think your personality has a lot to do with it too.

My girl and I been together since HS (11yrs) and I was never the party type nor is she. From the minute we hooked up, we would travel and do our own thing. Especially when I was copping kicks heavy.

I think people have a distorted sense of reality about relationships if it's not typical of what's portrayed on social media or pop culture. If you follow trends with style, you're just as likely to unknowingly do it with relationships also.

Just love who you want and let nothing cloud your judgement on doing so.

Last edited:
Going out is so irrelevant when you get older. Dunno how dudes 28+ can go out on week nights and not have a hangover from hell the next day.

Damn Brotha.
We in the same boat.
I was clocking in at 730 and getting out at 6. Partying was the last thing on my mind. My bros thought the same thing. I had a new job, I got a new girl, I didn't wanna party no more. But honestly it was just the timing.
Yup.. Once you start seeing that $$ come in, stacking makes you not want to do anything else but keep getting it.
Going out is so irrelevant when you get older. Dunno how dudes 28+ can go out on week nights and not have a hangover from hell the next day.
Yup just depends on your personality.

this

reps to you grimey

I never actually "liked" going out. I did it out of necessity. My goal was to find a girl that i could be with so i didn't have to go out. Yeah its fun at times when you end up hooking up with a hot chick but at the end of the day my success rate for that was not very high. So you go out get drunk spend money maybe get a number or two maybe hook up repeat. But the goal was to find a chick and leave that scene.

I always find it wierd when i have friends who are in a relationship and go out together on the weekends to drink. I'm like the only reason i have to go to the bar is to meet a girl or the occasional guys night out or maybe dinner and drinks ends at 12 or 1 infrequently. But the out Thursday-Saturday nights to get wasted life is way over for me.

Posting up at the crib with ya homies / girl / females with liquor + food and just shooting the Shiiii  >  Going out 

Last edited:
Yeah, I can't do it anymore.

I'll have a beer or two, but that's it. 

My priorities and time management definitely changed.

i've never understood the appeal for going to clubs and bars. that lifestyle isn't for me. did too much partying/drinking in college. 
sick.gif

i'd rather be a grandma and do nothing at home, cook, go shopping, or walk around the city. 

Back
Top Bottom