the thread about nothing...

tumblr_ogg5k88QeT1ru0b90o1_400.jpg

Last edited:
California ban plastic bag..

The ban takes effect immediately, which means grocery stores, retail stores with a pharmacy, convenience stores, food marts, and liquor stores will no longer provide single-use plastic carry-out bags to customers. So, if you forget to bring your own bag to the store, be prepared to pay at least 10 cents for a recycled paper bag or reusable alternative.

The ban takes effect immediately, which means grocery stores, retail stores with a pharmacy, convenience stores, food marts, and liquor stores will no longer provide single-use plastic carry-out bags to customers. So, if you forget to bring your own bag to the store, be prepared to pay at least 10 cents for a recycled paper bag or reusable alternative.
Welcome to our world. #bayarea

This isn't making America great again :x :smh:

Last edited:

Saw these 3s on my walk thru college park yesterday

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] crushed

Last edited:

10 cents? That's not bad. I'd pay that if I go into a retail store.

I remember when the bag fee was first implanted in SF and I bought some things at Banana Republic...Dude asked if I wanted a bag 
indifferent.gif

Of course, I do!

10 cents? That's not bad. I'd pay that if I go into a retail store.

I remember when the bag fee was first implanted in SF and I bought some things at Banana Republic...Dude asked if I wanted a bag :stoneface:

Of course, I do!
Some people carry their own bags in cities like that. And if he's gonna charge you for the bag I'm sure he has to ask. You'd be surprised how many people don't wanna spend 10 cents :lol:

To that guy thinking of cheating on his lady...

You think if you ever caught her receiving a good rogering from some bloak, you'd be okay with it if all she had to say was that she was doing it to "improve" y'all's relationship?

Do you see the fallacy in such logic?[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
I have to lay off one of my workers tomorrow and it just feels weird I've never had to do it. He deserves to keep working but we're running out of work so we have to start cutting people 

I have to lay off one of my workers tomorrow and it just feels weird I've never had to do it. He deserves to keep working but we're running out of work so we have to start cutting people 
You should ask your HR or maybe your boss to help assist you with the process, if it's your first time letting someone go.

Back
Top Bottom