the thread about nothing...

I think I'm going to just unfriend her. I'm not going to apologize though.

EDIT: She said that she was going to pray for me if I really felt that way, said "God Bless You" then unfriended me :nthat:

Last edited:
Only one more week till school starts.

b27ffb18_1324690418001.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a hard time opening up to people it's because I have trust issues and I guess I don't want to look weak as a man in a way I think. I just want to talk to someone and tell them how I really feel about my life and what I am going through and feeling right now.

this is random but I just wanted to throw this out here my one coworker confuses the hell out of me. She is FINE. She has a bf but she's always telling everyone shes going to marry me one day in front of him too. Starts touching up on me randomly. She s always happy to see me and Idk I get this vibe that she has a crush on me or Idk I might be tripping.

Honestly I just need to go to Vegas and get away from all this ******** and go HAM on some Y.O.L.O. type level or at the very least drink all this **** away with either henny and coke or whatever the **** is passed to me.

Been so busy adjusting to school/work this week that I've missed like 100 pages in this thread :smh:
I need to find a new math class by Tuesday as well...the one I was in did in-class meetups but you do most of the learning online...I can't learn technical stuff online :smh:

Guys, what's the difference between a taper and a taper fade?

a taper is a fade

"diamonds up against the wood"
I feel like an idiot right now.

why? Many people call it a taper-fade, but a taper is really just a type of fade
that's why

i always thought a taper was a deron williams cut

taper no?

Yeah, thats a taper. I used to have one similar (its also a type of fade). Right now, i still have a fade, but not a taper

im playa made with playa shades and a taper fade, i use prada grease so i got expensive waves.......

Texas natives who mess with Charlie Boy

what the song where he say " when I say he I mean me.......got people showing me love like im some kind of.......aint it funny....made if from nothing....now i be slicing and cutting on my 20 inch butttons...."'

i know the patchwork lyrics aren't much, help me out though

Last edited:
One last thing before I go to bed.
My coworkers have slowly been getting me into starbucks, today I tried the hot cocoa and it was
smokin.gif
but I want something with caffeine in it, suggestions?
Do you like the taste of coffee?

Try getting a mocha. It's espresso, milk, and chocolate/cocoa.

bout to head down to Made In America inalil ill try to provide pictures but i got a ****** sidekick 4. Im sure the ladies will be lurking all day today !

We finally got the MMA club at my school approved...no more sparring and watching out for administration :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom