the thread about nothing...

I watched Final Destination 5 awhile ago, and maybe I'm pretty desensitized to violence, but I couldn't help but to chuckle at a bunch of the death scenes. There was way too much unintentional comedy in that movie. At least the last 2 minutes or so was the perfect way to wrap up the franchise (if that's what the plan was).

I'm in the music listening mood, but I don't know what to play.

Suggestions, fam?
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I'm in the music listening mood, but I don't know what to play.

Suggestions, fam?

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

:smokin

Always heard this guy on Pandora but never checked him out. Much respect for putting me on, bruh. :smokin

On the one hand...not my ***......on the other hand...that looks like stupid fun.

Last edited:
The internet is a great tool. But too many smart *****.

How is everyone's Saturday so far?

That catch up there was sick.

Last edited:
On the one hand...not my ***......on the other hand...that looks like stupid fun.

this looks so dope.

The internet is a great tool. But too many smart *****.

How is everyone's Saturday so far?

That catch up there was sick.

pretty good, rode in/drove a Lambo a bit ago. **** was pretty ill. getting my sounds swapped into my car right now, smokin a j in the bathroom of my dads shop :lol:

no work today :smokin

Can't wait to workout this afternoon. Sidenote: Thinking of going for this look next spring/summer if I can get my beard to fully grow 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom