the thread about nothing...

Won the "underground" TAN FF league baybay :smokin
Miami-Heat-Champagne-Celebration-Chris-Bosh.gif

I was talking to my cousin the other day and it still hits me. Life just ain't the same when a loved one has passed away. Been 2 years yet it feels like it's been forever. As cliche as it sounds it's like a piece of me is missing. It hurts even more around the holidays. :smh: :frown: RIP

My condolences.

I'm surfing through Amazon while I run through some music. I'm almost flummoxed at the prices of some of these watches. I couldn't see myself ever spending 67k on a watch. Then again, I don't have that kind of money and my opinion might change if I could comfortably afford it.

Last edited:
When I make love to a other woman
Someone that wasn't you
And I may find me another one
But it won't be another you

I'm crine

Last edited:

I'm surfing through Amazon while I run through some music. I'm almost flummoxed at the prices of some of these watches. I couldn't see myself ever spending 67k on a watch. Then again, I don't have that kind of money and my opinion might change if I could comfortably afford it.
Meh, even if I did have that kind of money...I still can't justify a watch purchase for that much money.

But I'm sure I'd justify a stupider purchase with that money 
laugh.gif

office is dead today....the 3 people that are here are talkers....got here at 6 dude talked to me until 730

thank god im off the rest of the week

It’s Tuesday, tuesday
Gotta get back to work on tuesday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend
Tuesday, Tuesday
Gettin’ downtown to work on tuesday
But everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend
But you still got Wednesday, Thursday, and then Friday, Friday,
But remember today's only Tuesday, Tuesday,
Hope you have fun at work on Tuesday.

office is dead today....the 3 people that are here are talkers....got here at 6 dude talked to me until 730

thank god im off the rest of the week
laugh.gif
 I have a dude at my job doing the same thing 5 minutes I get in my office.

Would you guys rather have The Perfect Pairs collection, or 'Shoezeum' collection

Back
Top Bottom