the thread about nothing...

Last edited:
I'm grateful for my job, but when I see the interest free loan the government gets every week, it infuriates me. Crazy how much they take out.

Ppl have balls man luckily that damage was already there but I still should of left a note or beeped till person came out. Never seen that whip up my block before curious to see whose it is.

To top if off spilled hot chocolate all over my bomber jacket plus jeans. Fell going up the steps early on way to work lolol so dumb man

Ppl have balls man luckily that damage was already there but I still should of left a note or beeped till person came out. Never seen that whip up my block before curious to see whose it is.

To top if off spilled hot chocolate all over my bomber jacket plus jeans. Fell going up the steps early on way to work lolol so dumb man
Savage

Ridiculous. I don't understand why people do this when they know their car, along with the car in the front and back, will get hit too. So stupid.

Should have given tha whip tha I just found out my papi was cheating on me with tha thot that works at Wendy's with tha lil bubble butt and tha soul sucking lips treatment.

I always love seeing this pic. It's so interesting to compare the heights of the main actors and see them dressed as "normal people". Mark (Luke) might be "a little short for a stormtrooper", but Carrie (Leia) was only 5'1", IIRC!

Back
Top Bottom