the thread about nothing...

It's all about timing. I feel like I've been waiting forever for a job like this. I even had some unfortunate circumstances that eventually led me to this job. Good luck to you, I hope you find something you want some day

i hate spongebob my ex always wanted to watch that damn childish kiddie show
mean.gif
i got traumatized by her
sick.gif

Last edited:
damn public aid people jus found out i gotta job so they bout to cut my EBT off 
eyes.gif
 gonna miss uncle sam takin care of my grocery expenses 
tired.gif

Ppl have balls man luckily that damage was already there but I still should of left a note or beeped till person came out. Never seen that whip up my block before curious to see whose it is.

To top if off spilled hot chocolate all over my bomber jacket plus jeans. Fell going up the steps early on way to work lolol so dumb man

I own a white TLX [emoji]128517[/emoji]

It takes a long prayer in my heart to not throw hands with my dad , was out the country for 3 weeks . left my car at my parents house , came back home today . my car wont start they claimed its a battery problem , called roadside assistance , came to give me a jump , horn works fine , Battery is fine , it may be more then battery. But before i left , i did service in my car . everything was working fine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom