the thread about nothing...

I was hoping to wake up to some fresh snow on the ground. Nothing.

Read the report only certain parts of the DMV had snow. :lol:

But hoping tomorrow chance of snow builds up into something to photograph my daughter in.

You say you want tha snow but you really don't.

Buy some flour at tha market and photograph ya lil one with that.

Tom hardy is arguably the greatest
goat

giphy.gif

I was hoping to wake up to some fresh snow on the ground. Nothing.

Read the report only certain parts of the DMV had snow. :lol:

But hoping tomorrow chance of snow builds up into something to photograph my daughter in.

I'd give you our snow from Nebraska if I could. I hate snow!

that ice is no joke gotta be careful when walking. I like to power walk to and these new love 1s i got on are beat with no grip lol got the heel drag and all 

Last edited:

that ice is no joke gotta be careful when walking. I like to power walk to and these new love 1s i got on are beat with no grip lol got the heel grad and all 
AJ 1's + Ice = automatic L. What are you doing? 
laugh.gif

I'd give you our snow from Nebraska if I could. I hate snow!
laugh.gif
 That's what I've been told from people who live in areas with a lot of snow.

This is the first time living in an area where it normally snows, so I think I'm just excited to see snow? I got giddy staring out my office window when I saw snow flakes yesterday lol.

But thanks for the offer, I wouldn't last with the amount of snow you guys have out there lol.

that ice is no joke gotta be careful when walking. I like to power walk to and these new love 1s i got on are beat with no grip lol got the heel grad and all 
AJ 1's + Ice = automatic L. What are you doing? 
laugh.gif
man i wish i knew lol woke up had my outfit already set from last night and the first pair of kicks i seen this morning i picked up and kept it moving. Never again fam 

struggle city tryna walk

Last edited:
A 21-year-old man died last night after his friend allegedly drove the car he was riding in into oncoming traffic and collided with another vehicle. The driver fled the scene, but police found him later at a local hospital—and charged him with manslaughter.

The grisly crash occurred in the Allerton section of the Bronx just before 9 p.m.. According to the NYPD, police officers responded to a 911 call about a crash at Boston Road and Barnes Avenue and found five injured people in two cars: A Toyota Camry with three 21-year-old men and one 22-year-old man as well as a Chrysler Town and Country minivan with a 47-year-old man. Investigators believe that the Camry "was traveling southbound on Boston Road when the driver swerved into the northbound lane and struck" the minivan. "The vehicle's momentum drove them into a third parked and unoccupied vehicle (a Mitsubishi Endeavor)."

Be careful of who you call ya manz and em

Back
Top Bottom