the thread about nothing...

supposed to snow tomorrow. i like snow.

Info?
As much as possible. Name, IG, address, gynecologist.

I need some good glass for a canon eos 6d price is not an option.

Using it for pics and music videos, if i have to get 2 separate ones thats fime with me.

Money is no option.

Dont let me down tan.

Dont let me down.

Dont do it.

Last edited:
Finding jeans that fit perfect are so damn tough...I don't rock with the skinnys and I have a hard time finding a perfect pair of slim straights where they end up looking like skinnys. I like my jeans straight fit but I don't like how the opening at the bottom is so damn big. I had this one pair of selvedge jeans I got from target of all places but they were so damn :smokin too bad it was a once in lifetime type of thing.Any other recommendations TAN?

Finding jeans that fit perfect are so damn tough...I don't rock with the skinnys and I have a hard time finding a perfect pair of slim straights where they end up looking like skinnys. I like my jeans straight fit but I don't like how the opening at the bottom is so damn big. I had this one pair of selvedge jeans I got from target of all places but they were so damn :smokin too bad it was a once in lifetime type of thing.Any other recommendations TAN?
levi's 511

Reactions: Ube
levi's 511
I still haven't tried them yet. I think they might be too skinny. They got fatboy sizes for them because the struggle is too real out here pimp? :rofl:

Finding jeans that fit perfect are so damn tough...I don't rock with the skinnys and I have a hard time finding a perfect pair of slim straights where they end up looking like skinnys. I like my jeans straight fit but I don't like how the opening at the bottom is so damn big. I had this one pair of selvedge jeans I got from target of all places but they were so damn
smokin.gif
too bad it was a once in lifetime type of thing.Any other recommendations TAN?
uniqlo maybe?

or 512s? they're tapered

Reactions: Ube
Honestly, any brand/style you like but a tailor will make sure that they fit you perfectly.

Find a tailor and stick with them forever!

:x nasty room girl

And she [emoji]128554[/emoji] [emoji]128564[/emoji]

Instant dislike and no subscribe

She 16 b?

Bout to destroy this phone before tha feds come :smh:

Take a pair of jeans you have/like to a tailor and have them taper the bottoms. usually 6 1/2- 7 inches should be perfect [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Just back from the cinemas.
Saw "why him?" ****** hilarious. My type of humour

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom