the thread about nothing...

supposed to snow tomorrow. i like snow.

What do you do for a living? I like unemployed life and want to keep finding ways around the system.
nerd.gif
i gonna tell you what i do is not legit, i would not recommend it to anyone, i am doing this because i have no degree at all and because i got kicked out of school 5 times when i was a teenager in the 90s, the reason from that is because i am suffering from ODD, and because of the ODD i am not able to keep a job longer than 2-3 months, what i am now doing is just a last resort in my life, peep my old NT name at my location, i love Air Max and i also do certain things to finance my Air Max lifestyle, i think that you now probably can guess how i make my money

Last edited:
Yeah, having issues with eastbay/FTL and some stupid verification, I keep getting orders cancelled but all I enter is my information I've always had. They're pissing me off.

If you 2 still have the money on the card(s) you could send the money to your bank account through PayPal (there is a small fee and you'll lose a few dollars but it's in your account now) or use the card as a streaming service card, where you just use it for all streaming services so you don't have to worry about a reoccurring charge hitting at the wrong time to your pay pal or everyday bank card.

Another option would be to buy some bitcoins with the card then turn around and buy USD with the BTC but that's kinda iffy.

Back
Top Bottom