the thread about nothing...

My man coming up clutch ! Good looks

Currently dealing with this at the moment SMH

Man, the lights in my office were replaced and it's bright as hell in here. I feel like I'm going to have serious case of eye strain or a major migraine due to this freaking lighting.

I usually spend $40ish on gas to fill my tank, randomly checked my statement one day and it said $125. Had to hit up my cc company real quick. They said gas stations usually hold $125 and will release the difference after a few days.

Thought I got scammed :lol:

Damn I never knew that..

[thread="329154"] [/thread]
Maybe considering a text/email notification if a purchase was made above a certain amount? I remember I woke up to a notification of a $300 purchase at a gas station in Arkansas :x  a day before I left for vacation. So annoying.
[thread="329154"] [/thread]
yea im bout to look into all that now and what the other homie up top said just to always check it at mid night or right before i pass out.

Im cautious as hell with my debt card whenever i use it i check to see if its a skimmer when swiping lol 

With today's technology.. You should be able to check your account quick and easy multiple times throughout the day..

yup i got the WF app right here on my phone but only check it when i make purchases. That will be changing tho

On this no sugar diet until super bowl sunday. The results are great but damn I want a burger or some pizza lol

Last edited:

but we can't post music in here. It'll get the thread shut down if it gets out of hand. 
thats cuz the mods and admins got nothing else better to do, imo in the TAN you can post everything tho, there are also seperate chicks threads but i still see people post pics from chicks in here, why dont they shut the thread down for that ??
I feel you, but go back a couple of thousand pages. You don't think we argued that? Dems the rules b. Please don't ruin a thread because you want to rebel 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom