the thread about nothing...

barely watched passengers. movie is a trip. it isn't out of realm of reality, scary.

tumblr_nxzma0g5LI1utn4zio1_400.gif

but we can't post music in here. It'll get the thread shut down if it gets out of hand. 
thats cuz the mods and admins got nothing else better to do, imo in the TAN you can post everything tho, there are also seperate chicks threads but i still see people post pics from chicks in here, why dont they shut the thread down for that ??

Federal Government employee checking in...got an email from The Donald yesterday, Hiring freeze....Sincerely Donald J Trump

kidding....it didn't say sincerely

Can I still get scammed if i set up a transaction via paypal invoice, I'm about to deal with this buyer who has a new account with 0 feedback. Like, can he send payment then later the payment is charged back or something?
I would make sure the details of the agreement is listed on the invoice, stating the buyer is aware of the condition of the item and what he will be receiving. This will help keep a record of the final sale of the item, stating the buyer knew all the details.

**** man someone got my debt card info 
mad.gif
mean.gif
 Made a $359.00 Purchase in PURCHASE FT WORTH FAB N RICHLND HIL TX CARD7014 ? like wtf is that 

called wells fargo. Opened up a claim/investigation. Shut this card down and got a new one, now i gotta wait 10 business days. The guy said i can go to my local branch and ask for a new card till my actual one arrives but ill prolly just wait. I got enough money on me to hold me over in the meantime. 

Having to memorize this new card number tho 
mean.gif
 knew my old one by heart lol need that quickness sometimes 

becareful out there fellas and always check your accounts. I legit haven't looked at mines in 4 days today im not sure what made me. Transaction was made today luckily i did to get on it asap 
Maybe considering a text/email notification if a purchase was made above a certain amount? I remember I woke up to a notification of a $300 purchase at a gas station in Arkansas 
sick.gif
 a day before I left for vacation. So annoying.
Federal Government employee checking in...got an email from The Donald yesterday, Hiring freeze....Sincerely Donald J Trump

Haha, so many department/agencies are going to be so understaffed if his plan goes through. I don't think OPM will come up with a plan to cut money within 90 days.

What's up with today? People called out sick or are coming in late. 

Am I missing something important?

Lol ...... the hype I felt playing it at the arcade as a kid. T800s always talking in the background ...... I think there was a ps1 version... I think. Or it may have been revolution x. I had revolution x but not the ps1 version.

Last edited:
 Maybe considering a text/email notification if a purchase was made above a certain amount? I remember I woke up to a notification of a $300 purchase at a gas station in Arkansas 
sick.gif
 a day before I left for vacation. So annoying.
yea im bout to look into all that now and what the other homie up top said just to always check it at mid night or right before i pass out.

Im cautious as hell with my debt card whenever i use it i check to see if its a skimmer when swiping lol 

**** man someone got my debt card info >: :smh:  Made a $359.00 Purchase in PURCHASE FT WORTH FAB N RICHLND HIL TX CARD7014 ? like wtf is that 

called wells fargo. Opened up a claim/investigation. Shut this card down and got a new one, now i gotta wait 10 business days. The guy said i can go to my local branch and ask for a new card till my actual one arrives but ill prolly just wait. I got enough money on me to hold me over in the meantime. 

Having to memorize this new card number tho :smh:  knew my old one by heart lol need that quickness sometimes 

becareful out there fellas and always check your accounts. I legit haven't looked at mines in 4 days today im not sure what made me. Transaction was made today luckily i did to get on it asap 
Maybe considering a text/email notification if a purchase was made above a certain amount? I remember I woke up to a notification of a $300 purchase at a gas station in Arkansas :x  a day before I left for vacation. So annoying.

Haha, so many department/agencies are going to be so understaffed if his plan goes through. I don't think OPM will come up with a plan to cut money within 90 days.

What they will do is come up with a plan to save money over the year basically by attrition. Put the hiring freeze in place....old people retire...."Look we saved money by shrinking the federal workforce" Not realizing that in 5-10 years there will be a knowledge gap that will cripple some industries. But who cares about that kind of stuff....we saved money on the inflated gov't spending (when data shows government hiring has not been spiking over time anyway)

I usually spend $40ish on gas to fill my tank, randomly checked my statement one day and it said $125. Had to hit up my cc company real quick. They said gas stations usually hold $125 and will release the difference after a few days.

Thought I got scammed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom