the thread about nothing...

:nerd:

You know that feeling you get when you about to bust a nut and you start to feel Super Saiyan all of sudden lol!

^^ Strong W my guy :pimp:

We need another post your girl thread. Last one was classic

Last edited:
Can I still get scammed if i set up a transaction via paypal invoice, I'm about to deal with this buyer who has a new account with 0 feedback. Like, can he send payment then later the payment is charged back or something?

**** man someone got my debt card info 
mad.gif
mean.gif
 Made a $359.00 Purchase in PURCHASE FT WORTH FAB N RICHLND HIL TX CARD7014 ? like wtf is that 

called wells fargo. Opened up a claim/investigation. Shut this card down and got a new one, now i gotta wait 10 business days. The guy said i can go to my local branch and ask for a new card till my actual one arrives but ill prolly just wait. I got enough money on me to hold me over in the meantime. 

Having to memorize this new card number tho 
mean.gif
 knew my old one by heart lol need that quickness sometimes 

becareful out there fellas and always check your accounts. I legit haven't looked at mines in 4 days today im not sure what made me. Transaction was made today luckily i did to get on it asap 

I know y'all be feeling the beat and all, but we can't post music in here. It'll get the thread shut down if it gets out of hand. 

Back
Top Bottom