the thread about nothing...

I would hold Skylar Diggins' hand.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

Never seen a single episode of the wire, breaking bad, or the walking dead. I try not to gethooked on great shows anymore after prison break, I don't know why
because it sucks when it DOES end
laugh.gif

i too was hooked on prison break, it was so sad
frown.gif

currently watching southland and on season 3
pimp.gif

OTH ends wednesday
frown.gif

This song/scene is so beautifully simple. I've (almost) teared up a few times listening to it, the message can be very poignant. Come at me bros.

Originally Posted by Dimelo

Damn I forgot to watch her play today, did Norte dame win?
Completely unrelated but I remember Norte Dame sent 2 of my boys a letter offering them a full ride with housing if they went to them for soccer and they turned them down because they didn't wanna leave Houston

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I'm bout to be knocked out of my fantasy basketball playoffs, 
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

I've got another week left in my match up, might make it out of this round, but my next opponent which would be at the chip has just been crushing everyone as of late.

Told my homegirl i got a girl preggo(she lives in another city) and i know she has a crush on me . But i did this as an april fools joke...she then tells me she wanted to be the mother of my kid....AWKWARD....

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Told my homegirl i got a girl preggo(she lives in another city) and i know she has a crush on me . But i did this as an april fools joke...she then tells me she wanted to be the mother of my kid....AWKWARD....

The question is..what now?

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Never saw the hype in that Skylar Diggins chick. She does absolutely nothing for me
Not much of a fan of female athletes, but Skylar Diggins 
embarassed.gif
Bruh....
ncw_e_diggins11_576.jpg

SkylarDiggins.jpg

skylardiggins3.jpg

Love & Basketball
embarassed.gif

Heard she like girls too
devil.gif

Those pictures aren't changing my mind. If anything it adds fuel to the fire that I think she's below average
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I dont even know. Caught me offguard.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I dont even know. Caught me offguard.
Step to the plate homey.

sold my laptop on ebay and the buyer left positive feedback on 3/30 and paypal still hasnt given me my money

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Question I've always wanted to ask:

- If I put my car in neutral while it's a long red light (every time), will it save me gas? Sorry if stupid question.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'm not a car expert, but from my understanding the answer is no.
My driving instructor said the best way to save gas is to drive slowly.

the lower the rpm the engine is in the less gas you use. usually when idling in neutral or park its a little higher than drive

Back
Top Bottom