the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

tumblr_lywvngPTgw1qd1404o1_500.jpg
I'm surprised Charmander isn't completely taken.
they know Brock is the first gym... Charmander is useless in that battle

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Never saw the hype in that Skylar Diggins chick. She does absolutely nothing for me
Not much of a fan of female athletes, but Skylar Diggins 
embarassed.gif
Bruh....
ncw_e_diggins11_576.jpg

Love & Basketball
embarassed.gif

Heard she like girls too
devil.gif
http://www.ukathletics.com/sports/w-baskbl/mtt/snowden_keyla00.html Keyla Snowden >>

IFWT-Keyla-Snowden-5.jpg%20

868d86b461998b7f08172fc8aef1570388fa0ef4.jpg

120312HoopsSelectionShowMW170.jpg%20

^ you sir are tripping. skylar is the baddest chick to pick a basketball and be nice at it.

it pains my heart that someone just mention she licks box.
30t6p3b.gif

Skylar is average to me. The girl i posted looks better and has a nicer body but everyone has their own preferences i guess

I dont see how anyone ( male, female, gay, straight, ex black panther or not) could not find Kim Basinger attractive.

As of today I am officially sober.
I'm gonna stop smoking cigs, I'm gonna stop  
pimp.gif
, and I'm done with the psychs.

I need to get my +#@* straight and getting 
pimp.gif
 everyday doesn't help.

I think nt doesn't like me. I'll quote people to answer their questions, try to engage in discussions and rarely get any love.
Feels like the kid that ate alone at lunch laughing at the cool kids jokes that I'm not a part of.
Or I'm just high.
Please respond.

I'm only 22 but my mind feels older..... I think i might pull the trigger on this 25 year old with 2 kids, I really like her and she could be the one.

Spoiler [+]
YOLO

I've known her for three year

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

I think nt doesn't like me. I'll quote people to answer their questions, try to engage in discussions and rarely get any love.
Feels like the kid that ate alone at lunch laughing at the cool kids jokes that I'm not a part of.
Or I'm just high.
Please respond.

Hello fellow Capricorn. You are appreciated for your contributions
smile.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Or I'm just high.
Please respond.

Hello fellow Capricorn. You are appreciated for your contributions
smile.gif
Its ok man. People get lost in the shuffle sometimes. 

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

I'm only 22 but my mind feels older..... I think i might pull the trigger on this 25 year old with 2 kids, I really like her and she could be the one.

Spoiler [+]
YOLO

Do it fam, don't take it too seriously and tell me how it turns out. I've got my sights on something older as well, except my I can't bring myself to activate 
yolo mode 
ohwell.gif

All my friends are now "shoe heads" and cop every release but i've been there and done that and not into it anymore. So, now they think i'm not fresh anymore (been rockin the same Griffey's since last year lol). I try to explain to them that the game just ain't the same no more but they wouldn't understand cause they're new to this.

Originally Posted by RobinVanDamn

Skylar is average to me. The girl i posted looks better and has a nicer body but everyone has their own preferences i guess

Skylar is nice, but I'll take the chick RVD posted over her easily. Both can get it though.

Or I'm just high.
Please respond.

me too
frown.gif

^ in the same boat my man. I have a group exam in a couple hours and I have a Chinese dude, Vietnamese dude, and a dean list student all in my group.... YAAASS

2 Chainz is slowly turning into my favorite. Dude just spits some of the realest +@#! ever

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Those pictures aren't changing my mind. If anything it adds fuel to the fire that I think she's below average
laugh.gif

Not knocking your opinion (everyone is entitled), but if she's below average, who is beyond average/bad?

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Spoiler [+]
YOLO

When you're a young n_,Older women that know what they want and have their s#! Together= Jackpot.Older women with baggage= Headaches.Quit with the "she's the one" simp talk son, that's not the YOLO way of life.

Back
Top Bottom