the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Never saw the hype in that Skylar Diggins chick. She does absolutely nothing for me

I agree 100%. Don't see any reason behind all the hype. As much as I hate the word,she's pretty average. Nothing about her really does anything for me. Same thing for Lindsey Vonn,Erin Andrews and Hope Solo. Don't see the hype behind some of these female athletes/reporters 

I cleaned my dugout and had enough for a whole hit 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man what happened to the NT awards or "Henzo's"? The dudes behind it never announced the winners.

Im finally getting the hang of programming for ios, each day that i see my progression i feel better about myself. This is the first time ever in my life that i actually put forth the effort to do something to better myself and overall knowledge in some type of activity, and actually see results.

How much are the black cement 3s going for that just came out? havent worn mine yet they are too small i need to trade my 10.5 for an 11

couldnt find too many in the MP

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by iYen

I just got done watching the last episode of season 3 of Breaking Bad.
I still don't like Jesse, but I'm starting to see some redeeming qualities in Walter's wife.

I always liked Jesse, I dont see why people don't. Sure he could be a **** at times, but I always felt like he would have Walter's back when +@+@ hit the fan.
Spoiler [+]
I understand why Walter trusts Jesse but when poop hits the fan, it's usually Jesse's fault. Jane dying, Gus wanting to kill Walter and Jesse, Combo dying, leading Hank to their mobile meth lab, the airway crash, and Walter and Jesse getting stuck in the desert were all a result of Jesse's actions. What made me dislike him the most is when he spent Walter's savings to party with his boys. From day one Jesse was no good. I hope that changes by the end of season 4, but until then I'm not a fan of Jesse. I also read the wiki about Jesse's character and he was supposed to die by the end of season 1 but Gilligan wanted him to live because of Walter and Jesse's chemistry. I would not miss Jesse if he would have died in the first season. I will say though that Jesse's messups has made the show that much more interesting because I'm always thinking "damn, how are they going to get out of this situation?" All in all, I don't like Jesse but his stupid actions make the show that much more enjoyable to watch.

Edit:
Spoiler [+]
I'm on episode 4 of season 4 and Jesse just got his money jacked.
mj-laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Man what happened to the NT awards or "Henzo's"? The dudes behind it never announced the winners.

I remember there was a 20+ page thread trying to come up with categories for Henz0's.

Then bkmac started another thread about voting on the winners for said categories then people hit him "you're taking things too seriously", "y'all OD on the henz0 slurping", "
indifferent.gif
". The NT sheep mentality kicked in and that thread was a wrap.
laugh.gif

The ironic thing is, I pretty much guarantee some of the people expressing outrage in that thread were the sames ones all in the previous thread trying to come up with categories.

Back
Top Bottom