the thread about nothing...

The New Golf 7 is :pimp: :pimp: that or the A3 will be copped :pimp:

yeah this a3 is sic

my '99 a6 will have to hold me over tho :lol:

i really want that a8 tho :x :smh:

all who signed up for the Theard About Nothing Fantasy Football league remember the draft is tonight at 7pm (6 o clock chicago time)
smh, I thought it was 7pm PT :lol: :smh:

I'll make it home just in time for the draft

yep ill prbly pull in my garage at 5:50 & rush in to get everything up & running in time... i should have made it 8pm i forgot about the hr difference :smh:

you all gonna miss the draft and i will swoop in and
tumblr_m9ore6CeZP1rvxk04o1_500.gif

all over this league :smokin

nah but really tho I'm rocking with that beginners luck. first time doing fantasy and I'm just winging it :lol:

i meant to read up on it a little this weekend buuuuuuuut.... this is my first time being sober in a few days :x

im struggling right now bro bros

Here's a lil advice, take tebow with your first pick, he's supposed to ball this year , and always go kicker and defense in the 2nd and 3rd

yeah this a3 is sic

my '99 a6 will have to hold me over tho
laugh.gif

i really want that a8 tho
sick.gif
mean.gif
My homie got an A8...paid for in 1 month fully loaded with all the trimmings... think it hit em for like $85,000..... 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Benefits of moving weight..
mean.gif

He let me push it once to Lumen with him shotgun, eaters were CHOOSING  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wish it was mine tho 
frown.gif

yeah this a3 is sic

My homie got an A8...paid for in 1 month fully loaded with all the trimmings... think it hit em for like $85,000..... :x :x :x :x

Benefits of moving weight..:smh:

He let me push it once to Lumen with him shotgun, eaters were CHOOSING  :lol: :lol:

Wish it was mine tho :frown:

85 sluts :wow:

cant do it... wont do it :lol:

Last edited:
The New Golf 7 is :pimp: :pimp: that or the A3 will be copped :pimp:

yeah this a3 is sic

This is :x :pimp:

20270662963558839150472.jpg

I've only seen one this color in person and I followed it :lol: :smh:

Some dude at my office has a R8 everytime I walk past it I'm like

theres a couple by my crib that i always see while going home... 2 white ones & a black one... it seems like they plan that ish out too.. i always see all three right behind one another when i going home

& im always looking like

golly :wow:, she will be a wonderful mother for our children when im ready.

:smh: its been summer since april, go away hot weather and nasty humidity!

my top 10 phones of all time

1.iphone 4 

2.Evo (1st one)

3.treo 650(the cingular one w/o antenna)

4.blackberry 83xx

5.nextel 730

6.nextel 860

7.razr

8.sidekick(1/2/3)

9.motorola 3 way(the blue one that came out in '01)

10.Nokia(the one with the snake game
pimp.gif
)

my top 10 phones of all time

1.iphone 4 
2.Evo (1st one)
3.treo 650(the cingular one w/o antenna)
4.blackberry 83xx
5.nextel 730
6.nextel 860
7.razr
8.sidekick(1/2/3)
9.motorola 3 way(the blue one that came out in '01)
10.Nokia(the one with the snake game:pimp: )

had a red razr FOREVER :lol: & i had the sidekick 2 & 3(instant yambz)

I got the sidekick 4 now but it aint nothing like a 2 or 3 without that AIM.
in my mind, it aint a sidekick den
ya true but who in this generation uses AIM even if it still exist ? i gripped it a year and a half ago for the keyboard (which was the best part of a sidekick, besides AIM) pretty pissed they dont got that Snowbored game though hidden on this one

I got the sidekick 4 now but it aint nothing like a 2 or 3 without that AIM.
in my mind, it aint a sidekick den
ya true but who in this generation uses AIM even if it still exist ? i gripped it a year and a half ago for the keyboard (which was the best part of a sidekick, besides AIM) pretty pissed they dont got that Snowbored game though hidden on this one

That board game went hard. Sidekick was the ish back then. In class sign on/off doors opening & closing. :pimp:

I'm feeling MAD anxious this morning - heart keeps racing, hands keep sweaty, thoughts keep crossing my mind. :x

So my girl and I (of about 2 years) have been at each others throat for quite some time, and we decided to break up. Its been about 2 weeks that weve havent been together - over the weekend she asks me to drop off a purse she left in my car. She tells me to leave it in the mail box.

I pull up to the house, see her car in front, and think, if I leave it in the mail box it may come off as rude, so I knock, she opens the door while on the phone, and tell the person on the phone "hold on babe." :x 2 weeks and this girl already has a new man?! Then she hits me with the - "oh thanks, I wanted to wear this purse for my date tonight." :x

All i said was "have fun" and walked away with the :smh: look.

Only one way to handle this:

Jk Bro.. That's messed up, broads can be SO ruthless lately:smh:
You just gotta get on ya hustle and not let her goofy ways bring you down.

When in Doubt:

Naw, man. They've been like that. To throw that "babe" in there when she know you'd hear it and to let you know she's going on a date shows she's petty. You're better off. You shouldn't have taken her her purse to begin with though unless you had to drive by her house.. She's not your girl. You should have told her she can come get it anytime or that you would drop it off when you were coming that way. You shouldn't have gone out of your way for her.

Back
Top Bottom