the thread about nothing...

naw famb ... that's petty.
He has to control his emotions and keep it Playa ...
The dopest thing he could of done was drop it in the mailbox, dip and don't eem worry about it
Seeing her would have made him weak... especially if she comes by, takes the bag, and leaves.
Drop the bag off and dip. She would've texted you and said "you could've let me know you dropped it off"
Then, you reply with "I just didn't want to distract you..but I'm about to head to the gym. If you need something la, lemme know"
And that's it it shows that you're not afraid to face her, even though you are.
It gives you more power as a man cuz you're more in control of the situation.

The funny thing is I kept telling myself "I should of just dropped it in the mailbox. :smh:" Highsight is always 20/20.

As mentioend before, it's a learning experience definitely, and I will not allow to let some female walk over me like that - she calls / text will be ignored and when she realizes I'm better off without her - that'll be my 'pay back.'

I really needed to vent and I'm glad I did because the responses I read is exactly what I need to see / hear. Looking from outside the box, the picture is so clear.

Right on fambs :smokin

Cold city and mmg are coooold blooded.

:lol: :lol:

Nah just keeping it real, she was being a ***** for acting the way she did, she could've simply said on the phone " oh give me one second" instead of throwing babe in there, she did it cause duke was standing infront of her >D and the whole date thing was also thrown in there to be spiteful, females know the games they play >D

The dopest thing he could of done was drop it in the mailbox, dip and don't eem worry about it
Seeing her would have made him weak... especially if she comes by, takes the bag, and leaves.
Drop the bag off and dip. She would've texted you and said "you could've let me know you dropped it off"
Then, you reply with "I just didn't want to distract you..but I'm about to head to the gym. If you need something la, lemme know"

The funny thing is I kept telling myself "I should of just dropped it in the mailbox. :smh:" Highsight is always 20/20.

As mentioend before, it's a learning experience definitely, and I will not allow to let some female walk over me like that - she calls / text will be ignored and when she realizes I'm better off without her - that'll be my 'pay back.'

I really needed to vent and I'm glad I did because the responses I read is exactly what I need to see / hear. Looking from outside the box, the picture is so clear.

Right on fambs :smokin

Nah my G answer her, cause if you ignore it she knows she got to you, answer like ain't nothing wrong :pimp:

Nah just keeping it real, she was being a ***** for acting the way she did, she could've simply said on the phone " oh give me one second" instead of throwing babe in there, she did it cause duke was standing infront of her >D and the whole date thing was also thrown in there to be spiteful, females know the games they play >D

Of course, but just because someone is playing games doesn't mean you have to. Never let someone see you sweat like that or even entertain the bs. Drop the purse off and keep it moving.

All you can control is YOUR emotions/actions/feelings/etc. You pissing in a purse or having some new chick drop the purse off only shows you care and while you might think it is funny or well deserved at the time....in hindsight you will look back and see it as childish and not needed. It makes you look weak doing that.

Keep it moving. Less said is almost always better and especially in a voltile situation. Have her guessing what your up to or sweating you.....not the other way around.

Nah my G answer her, cause if you ignore it she knows she got to you, answer like ain't nothing wrong :pimp:
all of this ...

When she says things like "you don't care?", that will let you know she is feeling it tough..

Answer, but keep the convos limited and cut it short ...

Don't do it to get her back. Do it for yourself to help you get over her ...

I'm feeling MAD anxious this morning - heart keeps racing, hands keep sweaty, thoughts keep crossing my mind. :x
So my girl and I (of about 2 years) have been at each others throat for quite some time, and we decided to break up. Its been about 2 weeks that weve havent been together - over the weekend she asks me to drop off a purse she left in my car. She tells me to leave it in the mail box.
I pull up to the house, see her car in front, and think, if I leave it in the mail box it may come off as rude, so I knock, she opens the door while on the phone, and tell the person on the phone "hold on babe." :x 2 weeks and this girl already has a new man?! Then she hits me with the - "oh thanks, I wanted to wear this purse for my date tonight." :x
All i said was "have fun" and walked away with the :smh: look.
Then I come to work this morning - and my superintendent is out AGAIN this week, thats 3 out of the last 4 weeks hes been out. My workload and stress increases tremendously - I dont get paid enough for all this.

You did the right thing. She probably scheming with her girlfriend on the other line to get a reaction from you

finna get really real, but its for the best.
1. Ol dude been in the picture. He came around right before the arguments starter
2. The arguments started so she would feel better about ending the relationship
3. The reason why she kept arguing is because she wanted to be sure to have something steady with the new guy
4. She said "babe" on purpose. It feeds her who knowing she got the last laugh.
It hurts ... but give it a couple weeks. That feeling will start to fade. She WILL come back...
Just play her to the left. The way she cut you, you won't win trying to cut her back.
The funny Part is that you moving on and being happy , and NOT telling her why, will do more damage than anything.

Bingo, same happened to me after being together for 5 months ( not as long as you ) and her being distant for a week or so. Then after we broke up she had met someone 2 weeks later. I was shook for a bit, but got out there and dark knighting it up and have been getting major yambs. . No more Mr. Nice guy, and it has been working out better than I thought. Keep your head up and it will pass. Karma is a bi>>>.

The funny thing is I kept telling myself "I should of just dropped it in the mailbox.
mean.gif
" Highsight is always 20/20.

Right on fambs
smokin.gif
Nah my G answer her, cause if you ignore it she knows she got to you, answer like ain't nothing wrong
pimp.gif
 It's usually the other way around from my experience. 
laugh.gif

No response is sometimes the most powerful, she'll know she's got him if he responds to her with anger. She'll be sitting on her hands wondering why he didnt respond..she wont know she's got him if he doesnt give her a clue about what he's doing or how's he's feeling.

all who signed up for the Theard About Nothing Fantasy Football league remember the draft is tonight at 7pm (6 o clock chicago time) & be prepared to lose :tongue:

hopefully i can get to it on time... my draft yesterday was 1/2 autopicked :smh: i ended up with Cam,eli & peyton(i wanted drew) :smh:

Last edited:
all who signed up for the Theard About Nothing Fantasy Football league remember the draft is tonight at 7pm (6 o clock chicago time) & be prepared to lose :tongue:

hopefully i can get to it on time... my draft yesterday was 1/2 autopicked :smh: i ended up with Cam,eli & peyton(i wanted drew) :smh:

**** 7 ? Thought it was 10 phew :lol:

all who signed up for the Theard About Nothing Fantasy Football league remember the draft is tonight at 7pm (6 o clock chicago time) & be prepared to lose
tongue.gif

hopefully i can get to it on time... my draft yesterday was 1/2 autopicked
mean.gif
i ended up with Cam,eli & peyton(i wanted drew)
mean.gif
 smh, I thought it was 7pm PT
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I'll make it home just in time for the draft

all who signed up for the Theard About Nothing Fantasy Football league remember the draft is tonight at 7pm (6 o clock chicago time)
 smh, I thought it was 7pm PT :lol: :smh:

yep ill prbly pull in my garage at 5:50 & rush in to get everything up & running in time... i should have made it 8pm i forgot about the hr difference :smh:

all who signed up for the Theard About Nothing Fantasy Football league remember the draft is tonight at 7pm (6 o clock chicago time)
 smh, I thought it was 7pm PT :lol: :smh:

yep ill prbly pull in my garage at 5:50 & rush in to get everything up & running in time... i should have made it 8pm i forgot about the hr difference :smh:

you all gonna miss the draft and i will swoop in and
tumblr_m9ore6CeZP1rvxk04o1_500.gif

all over this league :smokin

nah but really tho I'm rocking with that beginners luck. first time doing fantasy and I'm just winging it :lol:

i meant to read up on it a little this weekend buuuuuuuut.... this is my first time being sober in a few days :x

im struggling right now bro bros

Back
Top Bottom