the thread about nothing...

Hate it when i buy a bag of air and theres chips in it
tell me about it and ill never understand how the price went up to 1.09. Everything in price continues to rise up but in the end we are just getting ripped off.

complain bros.....complain

i did a few months back to vitners i had a dollar bag of chips & the chips started a inch away from the bottom of the bag.... i emailed customer support & someone emailed me asking for a picture because she thought i was lying(or had ate the chips already) i sent her the pic & had a shipment of 5-7 dollar bags delivered with a $1 in the box to replace the bag i purchased :pimp:

Last edited:
I never watched the smurfs but ..

Can't be unseen. :frown:

All I want for my birthday is a big mufasas nose

When I die, bury me inside the life circle.

I'm feeling MAD anxious this morning - heart keeps racing, hands keep sweaty, thoughts keep crossing my mind. :x
So my girl and I (of about 2 years) have been at each others throat for quite some time, and we decided to break up. Its been about 2 weeks that weve havent been together - over the weekend she asks me to drop off a purse she left in my car. She tells me to leave it in the mail box.
I pull up to the house, see her car in front, and think, if I leave it in the mail box it may come off as rude, so I knock, she opens the door while on the phone, and tell the person on the phone "hold on babe." :x 2 weeks and this girl already has a new man?! Then she hits me with the - "oh thanks, I wanted to wear this purse for my date tonight." :x
All i said was "have fun" and walked away with the :smh: look.
Then I come to work this morning - and my superintendent is out AGAIN this week, thats 3 out of the last 4 weeks hes been out. My workload and stress increases tremendously - I dont get paid enough for all this.
finna get really real, but its for the best.

1. Ol dude been in the picture. He came around right before the arguments starter
2. The arguments started so she would feel better about ending the relationship
3. The reason why she kept arguing is because she wanted to be sure to have something steady with the new guy
4. She said "babe" on purpose. It feeds her who knowing she got the last laugh.

It hurts ... but give it a couple weeks. That feeling will start to fade. She WILL come back...

Just play her to the left. The way she cut you, you won't win trying to cut her back.

The funny Part is that you moving on and being happy , and NOT telling her why, will do more damage than anything.

I'm feeling MAD anxious this morning - heart keeps racing, hands keep sweaty, thoughts keep crossing my mind.
sick.gif

So my girl and I (of about 2 years) have been at each others throat for quite some time, and we decided to break up. Its been about 2 weeks that weve havent been together - over the weekend she asks me to drop off a purse she left in my car. She tells me to leave it in the mail box.
I pull up to the house, see her car in front, and think, if I leave it in the mail box it may come off as rude, so I knock, she opens the door while on the phone, and tell the person on the phone "hold on babe."
sick.gif
2 weeks and this girl already has a new man?! Then she hits me with the - "oh thanks, I wanted to wear this purse for my date tonight."
sick.gif

All i said was "have fun" and walked away with the
mean.gif
look.

Only one way to handle this:

Jk Bro.. That's messed up, broads can be SO ruthless lately. 
mean.gif

You just gotta get on ya hustle and not let her goofy ways bring you down.

When in Doubt:

Worst fight my girl and I have had, I thought we were done then I just let her know how I've really felt and broke down the things that bothered me and we're good now, going to see her when I get off and most likely get some make up sex :smokin

Relaxing and listening to some chill tunes. Watching Looney Tunes. Just poured the coldest, sweetest, most delicious cup of sweet tea EVER :wow:

I'm feeling MAD anxious this morning - heart keeps racing, hands keep sweaty, thoughts keep crossing my mind. :x
I pull up to the house, see her car in front, and think, if I leave it in the mail box it may come off as rude, so I knock, she opens the door while on the phone, and tell the person on the phone "hold on babe." :x 2 weeks and this girl already has a new man?! Then she hits me with the - "oh thanks, I wanted to wear this purse for my date tonight." :x
All i said was "have fun" and walked away with the :smh: look.
Then I come to work this morning - and my superintendent is out AGAIN this week, thats 3 out of the last 4 weeks hes been out. My workload and stress increases tremendously - I dont get paid enough for all this.

Read what you wrote man. You didn't want to come off as rude so you brought the bag to her doorstep.

You soft man. She knows it too.

Straight up I would have made her come pick that bag up. Take this as a learning experience.

Yeah she does think your soft... i woulda pullled up to the curb ...called her on her cell & dropped it in the street while driving off.......

playing Pandemic 2. just wiped out the entire world minus Japan. even got Madagascar this time. P666 Virus :smokin

Dope shirt i just copped

That's a cool concept. Where you get it from?
my go to spot for dope high quality cheap t shirts

http://www.teefury.com/ ..... $10 & shipping ......shirts only last on the site for 24 hrs & then its taken down for another design....

i prbly have 10-15 shirts from them

this is one i grabbed from them over the weekend for me & the gf

"NEStalgia"
Thanks fam. Just copped the Mario Kombat shirt for only $13.10
nthat.gif

Will be visiting that site everyday

Yeah she does think your soft... i woulda pullled up to the curb ...called her on her cell & dropped it in the street while driving off.......
naw famb ... that's petty.

He has to control his emotions and keep it Playa ...

The dopest thing he could of done was drop it in the mailbox, dip and don't eem worry about it

Seeing her would have made him weak... especially if she comes by, takes the bag, and leaves.

Drop the bag off and dip. She would've texted you and said "you could've let me know you dropped it off"

Then, you reply with "I just didn't want to distract you..but I'm about to head to the gym. If you need something la, lemme know"

And that's it it shows that you're not afraid to face her, even though you are.

It gives you more power as a man cuz you're more in control of the situation.

naw famb ... that's petty.

He has to control his emotions and keep it Playa ...

The dopest thing he could of done was drop it in the mailbox, dip and don't eem worry about it

Seeing her would have made him weak... especially if she comes by, takes the bag, and leaves.

Drop the bag off and dip. She would've texted you and said "you could've let me know you dropped it off"

Then, you reply with "I just didn't want to distract you..but I'm about to head to the gym. If you need something la, lemme know"

And that's it it shows that you're not afraid to face her, even though you are.

It gives you more power as a man cuz you're more in control of the situation.

sometimes you gotta battle petty with petty...but i def understand what your saying tho bro

Dope shirt i just copped

That's a cool concept. Where you get it from?

my go to spot for dope high quality cheap t shirts

http://www.teefury.com/ ..... $10
Thanks fam. Just copped the Mario Kombat shirt for only $13.10 :nthat:

Will be visiting that site everyday

your already hooked... once you get the shirt in the mail you will be blown away.... the quality on this $10 t shirt is nuts

Back
Top Bottom