the thread about nothing...

Man i quit soda for a while, but started drinking it again 
mean.gif

gonna stop again after this month

Last edited:
Homie put me on Ginger Ale + Captain Morgan -- tastes just like a cream soda and I was gone after 2 of them

sick.gif

I have sort of an office job ...

Peeps in here that have an office job, is yours also slow in the mornings and crazy in the afternoon? 

I have sort of an office job ...

Peeps in here that have an office job, is yours also slow in the mornings and crazy in the afternoon? 
No, mine tends to be the opposite or consistently busy through out the day.

Depends on the amount of projects/meetings.

Y'all ever just feel tired of it all?

Sometimes which is why I think it's important to make sure you are living life and not life living you. Travel... go to a place you never been explore... visit places you never visited... eat foods you never tried... genuinely just try to enjoy living life... we get caught up in the same routine we forget that there is so much life out there...

No, mine tends to be the opposite or consistently busy through out the day.

Depends on the amount of projects/meetings.
I feel like that's the way it should be, my energy feel depleted after noon and usually that's when everyone wants me to do **** or meet or whatnot 

I feel like that's the way it should be, my energy feel depleted after noon and usually that's when everyone wants me to do **** or meet or whatnot 
Eating something healthy during your break or have some coffee. 

That's what I tend to do when I feel tired going into the last half of the day.

Eating something healthy during your break or have some coffee. 

That's what I tend to do when I feel tired going into the last half of the day.
I eat really healthy cause off a colon condition and can't do much coffee for the same reason. 

Maybe I should take a larger lunch 

Saw the line at my jobs cafeteria for the breakfast grill and went straight to the other line for potatoes, eggs, and variety in meats for easy access

I eat really healthy cause off a colon condition and can't do much coffee for the same reason. 

Maybe I should take a larger lunch 
Oh, sorry about that. I didn't know.

Larger lunch could help. Nap on your break? lol

Back
Top Bottom