the thread about nothing...

It doesn't bug me, it push my diet in the right direction the hard way but still lol 

Nap will be heaven , wish that was the standard in Spain they have it smh, spain is the **** 

C6xF-UaWoAUGDDS.jpg

Last edited:
My calls today

Caller: am i going to lose my dental coverage

Caller: well i wanted something better than obamacare and i voted for trump to change this..... What going to happen

My calls today

Caller: well i wanted something better than obamacare and i voted for trump to change this..... What going to happen
"I wanted to change my coverage because my friend is getting sued"

"No problem"

It doesn't bug me, it push my diet in the right direction the hard way but still lol 

Nap will be heaven , wish that was the standard in Spain they have it smh, spain is the **** 
laugh.gif

Same mentality applies to Italy + Greece and look where those countries are now: on the brink of dying.

laugh.gif

Same mentality applies to Italy + Greece and look where those countries are now: on the brink of dying.
Japan is doing it too and Sweden as well and they're not doing that bad 

But on a second thought a nap will make more sleepy once awake 

My calls today

Should've done some research before casting that vote.

https://scontent-ord1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/17126641_245797139159463_8218724859279048704_n.jpg[/quote]

[USER=182863]@RichDale718[/USER]

[quote="Jking0821, post: 27734844"]The yambz posted the last few pages are all way way above par....well done tan

Tan lines :o every time

Picture day at work....not excited[/quote]

pics of pic 8o

[quote="Slighted, post: 27735040"]Homie put me on Ginger Ale + Captain Morgan -- tastes just like a cream soda and I was gone after 2 of them

:x
[/quote]

[USER=40219]@parada45[/USER]

My office been slow all week. Lowkey boring. Tomorrow should be decent because it's half a day and i have a meeting also.

Now i want sushi. Is it hard to roll? I have years of rollin blunts under my belt that might benefit ne.

Back
Top Bottom