the thread about nothing...

Michael Smith and Jemele Hill are the WORST. I don't know whose bright idea it was to give them their own SportsCenter time slot. They make everything about race. For instance with Lavar Ball asking for the billion dollar shoe deal for his sons, Jamele talks about him being an African American father supporting his children like WTF nobody mentioned race. 

Also, they do these terribly unfunny dress-up skits.

Last edited:
Michael Smith and Jemele Hill are the WORST. I don't know whose bright idea it was to give them their own SportsCenter time slot. They make everything about race. For instance with Lavar Ball asking for the billion dollar shoe deal for his sons, Jamele talks about him being an African American father supporting his children like WTF nobody mentioned race. 

I've seen plenty people saying they respect him for this reason, even here on NT.

http://niketalk.com/t/660140/lavar-ball-school-of-parenting

Last edited:

Lavar Ball also has his own thread. You should check it out.

My flight better not be late tomorrow.

It's my mom's birthday diner. Really don't want to be late

Homegirl invited me out for drinks I declined... my boy invited me out tomorrow to drink I declined... I'm 22 and going out to a bar spending lets say $60 on drinks just makes me not want to go out at all. Is that weird to ya? It's def me being cheap but I also think its me being smart... that's money I don't need to spend why not save that. I could afford to go out and drink I just don't think its worth it sometimes. Thoughts on this? 

Homegirl invited me out for drinks I declined... my boy invited me out tomorrow to drink I declined... I'm 22 and going out to a bar spending lets say $60 on drinks just makes me not want to go out at all. Is that weird to ya? It's def me being cheap but I also think its me being smart... that's money I don't need to spend why not save that. I could afford to go out and drink I just don't think its worth it sometimes. Thoughts on this? 

I feel you. I don't really enjoy drinking like that but sometimes I'll go out just to be in the company of good friends. I'll have a drink or two if that. Every once in a while I'll partake in the drinking shenanigans.

Last edited:

Sneak a fifth of henny in there. Take shots in the stall and just order a coke. Dont be dumb.

Don't drink alcohol, drink something else. it's not good to decline all the time eventually you end up with none telling you **** 

Nah man i feel you.

Now whenever i go out it's 2 beers top. My wallet and my head feel great the next day :pimp:

And usually i just chill at my boy's place. Just hang out with the bro, buy a twelve pack, each drink 2-3 beers and chill.

Don't even go out like that no more.

Appreciate the feedback I think I'll partake in some drinking tomorrow something calm and chill. Mingle with a few people... talk to a few females cause why not. 2-3 beers call it a day. 

Last edited:
I just found out Karl Anthony Towns and Al Horford are both Dominican [emoji]129300[/emoji]

what's funny beh? they're not nikes?

also anyone know of decent in ear wireless headphones that aren't beats?

also anyone know of decent in ear wireless headphones that aren't beats?
any recommendations I need some info too, TANFAM?

Plantronics backbeat fit. I got them from Costco for $50 on a promotion but they run for about $70. You can get some on the bay for around $60 maybe less if you find the right deal. They're wireless and I highly recommend them. I've had mine since December and they're clutch at work and the gym.

Back
Top Bottom