the thread about nothing...

just some infrequent acne. And as a 29 year old adult not a good look

yes i am treated by a dermatologist. Its funny every time i bring up the fact that i still get acne people are like "oh did you try proactiv" "oh did you try this cream" "did you do this or that". I see a doctor it runs in my family, its infrequent but still embarrassing. And when i can have a beard and basically make it a non-point...easy decision.

But i have also been with my girl for 2 years and she has never seen me clean shaven :lol:

and @HeywoodJablome i pick mine all the time

All of this. I'm 28 still suffering with acne. Not as bad as some folks I've seen but damn it brings down the confidence. Wish I could grow a beard. All I get is a mustache and some weak chin stubble. Went to see a dermatologist later. Gave me some pills. Hopefully that works. Done The whole try this cream, try proactiv and nothing.

Yeah man the creams i got from the dermatologist (pause) helps and the pills really got things under control. Did that about 5 years ago. Its under control most of the time but i still have bad days/weeks and when i do it really is a confidence killer.

https://www.instagram.com/jking0821/

a bunch of before pics :lol:

Lol its kinda obvious. If u been in a handful of motels ull recognize that type wallpaper off rip.

That job sucked and was sick at the same time. Use to work graveyard shift and make easy cash under the table

Lol its kinda obvious. If u been in a handful of motels ull recognize that type wallpaper off rip.

That job sucked and was sick at the same time. Use to work graveyard shift and make easy cash under the table

You put yourself on BP or somethin?

You put yourself on BP or somethin?

:lol: this guy

Nah a lot of couples would come in late nights for a room just for a few hours to smash. We didnt offer an hourly rate so id tell em pay me in cash and id give em a room someone checked out of for a few hrs and give em clean sheets and towels. Pocket the cash. Id sell liquor after hours. All types of ****. People would call there and make sure i was working before coming in

My pops removed a skin tag I had on my neck when I was 13. He made me bite on a tree bark and he used nail clippers lol I'm glad he did now that I'm older
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom