the thread about nothing...

Anyone ever hit a chick wit a fake ***? Whats it feel like? Is it a noticeable difference between fat transfer and implant?
not fake *** but I love fake chichis. the way they feel and look 
devil.gif

wouldn't date a girl with them but to mess around 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Fake tatas are cool to mess around with but like ox said wouldnt date a chick with them. Ain't nothin like some natural joints.

I just have a hard time giving random chicks compliment.

Thought shes in your class? Thats not exactly random. Tell her yo big head send me them digits

Staying low trying not to ruffle any feathers. [emoji]129299[/emoji]
:smh:

Im just here taking an L on these royal 1s you know the usual friday night/sat morning. Was tryna get em to trade for bred 1s. Still got my 01 royals tho so aint too salty. 01 breds still elude me

She's in my class. I just can't randomly tell her nice whatever. I'll post some pics when the time's right.

Last edited:
Thought shes in your class? Thats not exactly random. Tell her yo big head send me them digits
Im just here taking an L on these royal 1s you know the usual friday night/sat morning. Was tryna get em to trade for bred 1s. Still got my 01 royals tho so aint too salty. 01 breds still elude me

After the Air Max Day (month) of L's you know I know. :x
At least it seems like you only taking a lower case L on this one.

She's in my class. I just can't randomly tell her nice whatever. I'll post some pics when the time's right.

Back
Top Bottom