the thread about nothing...

Feel like he didn't go mainstream because of his looks. They always get the ugly ppl to write for stars. Then one day they say **** it and go mainstream. Word to Sia.
What does Sia even look like? lol.

Ed definitely doesn't have the appeal to sell to the masses, but he does have the hits to back up his career. Seems he doesn't really care about conforming to what pop culture expects celebrities to look like either.

They raise it for good clients in the hope that they will start spending more and keep a certain balance. Also to make sure you don't go to another company.

----------------------
Showed pics of classbae to my coworkers and some of them thinks she might be a lez lol
So you'll show them but you won't show your TAN fam!?

Why don't politicians have facial hair?

I've read a theory that facial hair is a sign of heightened masculinity which could put off voters that feel strongly about feminist issues.

Reminds me of Malcolm Gladwell's "Warren Harding Error" from his book, Blink. Gladwell posits that Warren G. Harding became president by simply looking "presidential". Harding wasn't an accomplished politician but he was tall, handsome, and spoke well. Harding was not a very successful president.

Last edited:
you've been in her class all semester and you only ask her out in the end in a last ditch effort? nah it don't look good for you.

you'll feel the pressure as it might be your last shot and you'll choke

you've been in her class all semester and you only ask her out in the end in a last ditch effort? nah it don't look good for you.

Yep, lol ish so real it got quoted twice.

Last edited:
I know this because i've had it happen to me. There was this thick asian shorty in my history class. I sat beside her the entire term and never had the balls to say anything else besides "so uh you do the hw". Last day of class comes I watch her walk away and I know I'll never see her again

do NOT let that be you

Since this is the tan and were being real here

I also didnt take the shot once

Her name was lori.
Petite...long brown hair...tan....
It was a philosophy class.
First day she sat im front of me and passed back the syllabus...she looked at me and smiled.
Gave me that "longer than normal look"
I knew the deal
Next class i was late and since we didnt have assigned seats everyone was sitting everywhere until it got to the point where we all settled in to certain seats and she was now across the room smh.

So my plan was to time it after each class was out so we would "run in" to each other and i could say something.
Well...every time there was something.......and every time i said "next time"

Then the very last day of class came and i had it all figured out...what i was going to say....i was going to take the shot 8)

But you know what happened....she left class EARLY

And as she passed me she looked at me as to say "why didnt you take the shot? "

So i got up...ran after her and nothing happened cuz that didnt happen. I took the shot 5th class ..we kicked it couple times but we didnt click

Last edited:
Well if we doing this,

I had a cute classmate and we would always talk. Idk if they were dating anyone but nothing ever came up in regards to a significant other. We'd always go grab food and study together. I never pushed for more because they didn't either. Wish I did now because he was def my type.

Well if we doing this,

I had a cute classmate and we would always talk. Idk if they were dating anyone but nothing ever came up in regards to a significant other. We'd always go grab food and study together. I never pushed for more because they didn't either. Wish I did now because he was def my type.
lolwat

Back
Top Bottom