the thread about nothing...

In reference to the credit raise, I knew that it did have a positive impact on my score, I actually checked and saw it increased dramatically

https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/15035656_905380309596869_3739356784557555712_n.jpg

[img]https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/15047024_543141082555270_6051964770989375488_n.jpg

[img]https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/sh0.08/e35/p640x640/15043884_1338917636119672_2908300120523014144_n.jpg

Showed pics of classbae to my coworkers and some of them thinks she might be a lez lol
So you'll show them but you won't show your TAN fam!?
This
Since this is the tan and were being real here

I also didnt take the shot once

Her name was lori.
Petite...long brown hair...tan....
It was a philosophy class.
First day she sat im front of me and passed back the syllabus...she looked at me and smiled.
Gave me that "longer than normal look"
I knew the deal
Next class i was late and since we didnt have assigned seats everyone was sitting everywhere until it got to the point where we all settled in to certain seats and she was now across the room smh.

So my plan was to time it after each class was out so we would "run in" to each other and i could say something.
Well...every time there was something.......and every time i said "next time"

Then the very last day of class came and i had it all figured out...what i was going to say....i was going to take the shot
glasses.gif

But you know what happened....she left class EARLY

And as she passed me she looked at me as to say "why didnt you take the shot? "

So i got up...ran after her and nothing happened cuz that didnt happen. I took the shot 5th class ..we kicked it couple times but we didnt click
Not sure if srs given the track record of your stories

Well if we doing this,

I had a cute classmate and we would always talk. Idk if they were dating anyone but nothing ever came up in regards to a significant other. We'd always go grab food and study together. I never pushed for more because they didn't either. Wish I did now because he was def my type.
lolwat
Don't fall for his bs
HBD Ox 
nthat.gif

Reactions: Ox.
Well if we doing this,

I had a cute classmate and we would always talk. Idk if they were dating anyone but nothing ever came up in regards to a significant other. We'd always go grab food and study together. I never pushed for more because they didn't either. Wish I did now because he was def my type.

sheesh.

In reference to the credit raise, I knew that it did have a positive impact on my score, I actually checked and saw it increased dramatically

But doesn't checking have a negative impact on your score. I was always told never to check your score unless you're ready to buy a house or something lol

But doesn't checking have a negative impact on your score. I was always told never to check your score unless you're ready to buy a house or something lol
My job has this partnership with experian, trans union, and equifax to where we can do soft pulls to monitor our credit for like 10 bucks a month. It's included with our credit monitoring.

Thinking about moving to Vegas, still got a couple of months to think about it

Heard it's great for buying property but gets played out real quick as far as living there. Had a few friends move there from the Bay Area and they ended up moving back to the Bay except the ones that bought property. But different strokes for different folks I guess. I could see myself getting tired of Vegas pretty quick unless I had a business out there or something.

Back
Top Bottom