the thread about nothing...

Heard it's great for buying property but gets played out real quick as far as living there. Had a few friends move there from the Bay Area and they ended up moving back to the Bay except the ones that bought property. But different strokes for different folks I guess. I could see myself getting tired of Vegas pretty quick unless I had a business out there or something.
I'm in Hotel Management with 10 yrs of experiance so i was hoping to get a job on the strip

Should I unds my metallics 5s first or my true blue 3s?
What Year Are They 
nerd.gif

Wondering if anyone else here can relate.

I grew up in several completely different environments and ended up with a mixed personality that doesn’t really “fit in” with either side. When it comes to friendships, women, relatives, etc., I'm completely unable to form lasting relationships because of this. Too proper, too "urban" ( :rolleyes ), too wild, too conservative, too nice, too inconsiderate, etc. I'm basically an "in between" person in almost everything :lol:

It's strange because I know I'm not some type of unique person; for example, there's plenty of posters here on NT that seem pretty similar to me personality wise. I don't understand why I can't meet people like them in person :smh:

I do have a few close friends that are just like me, but they live pretty far away due to work. Meanwhile I'm just stuck here with nothing but acquaintances that I can't really be myself with :smh:

Oh crap... [COLOR=#red]@oxpenguin[/COLOR] HBD boss [emoji]127874[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji]

Reactions: Ox.
Wondering if anyone else here can relate.

I grew up in several completely different environments and ended up with a mixed personality that doesn’t really “fit in” with either side. When it comes to friendships, women, relatives, etc., I'm completely unable to form lasting relationships because of this. Too proper, too "urban" ( :rolleyes ), too wild, too conservative, too nice, too inconsiderate, etc. I'm basically an "in between" person in almost everything :lol:

It's strange because I know I'm not some type of unique person; for example, there's plenty of posters here on NT that seem pretty similar to me personality wise. I don't understand why I can't meet people like them in person :smh:

I do have a few close friends that are just like me, but they live pretty far away due to work. Meanwhile I'm just stuck here with nothing but acquaintances that I can't really be myself with :smh:
This is me to a T. Embrace it cuz ur into deep now. Like if you were to be hella basic, you'd have more success. I think of this more so with women. I'm legit all over the place to pin down. Some people are intrigued by it. Most aren't. But when you find those people, they love you. Quality>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom