the thread about nothing...

687b5_darth-choke.jpg

Hung up on my ex I haven't been in a real relationship since. Fwbs don't cut it for me, they don't help the loneliness

Hung up on my ex I haven't been in a real relationship since. Fwbs don't cut it for me, they don't help the loneliness
Keep busy.

Pursue your hobbies/interests.

Work hard at your career/passions.

Spend time with your family/friends.

Game other birds.

Meet new people.

Last edited:
I don't know if y'all ever seen the south park episode "You're getting old" where Stan thinks everything is a piece of crap.

I'm depressed about my ex and I see everything as a piece of crap. Getting high off sex used to be my thing but it doesn't do the trick anymore. I buy too many shoes because I'm depressed all the time. I just miss having a best friend

The fact that she doesn't want me back has also destroyed my confidence. I haven't been too popular lately with the ladies either

I know the issue is with me and that I'll have to eventually grow up and move on. who knows maybe I can get a better girl both looks and personality wise. Just gotta get out and put myself on the meat market

I don't know if y'all ever seen the south park episode "You're getting old" where Stan thinks everything is a piece of crap.

I'm depressed about my ex and I see everything as a piece of crap. Getting high off sex used to be my thing but it doesn't do the trick anymore. I buy too many shoes because I'm depressed all the time. I just miss having a best friend

The fact that she doesn't want me back has also destroyed my confidence. I haven't been too popular lately with the ladies either

I know the issue is with me and that I'll have to eventually grow up and move on. who knows maybe I can get a better girl both looks and personality wise. Just gotta get out and put myself on the meat market
I was talking to a fellow NT homie about this and he dropped this gem -- hope he doesn't mind if I post it here:
you shouldn't try to "look " for a woman. its like happiness....its something that comes along when you don't expect it. something you deserve.

"Human beings are works in progress that mistakenly think theyre finished. The person you are right now is as transient, as fleeting, and as temporary as all the people youve ever been. The one constant is change"

r u about lyfe doe?

Back
Top Bottom