the thread about nothing...

New thick jawn at work. Mixed and she has some nice eyes (blue or green?) Shes taken, bit she has the tramp stamp. I want her to sit on my face so bad.

I'm a sucker for nice eyes too [emoji]9785[/emoji]️

New thick jawn at work. Mixed and she has some nice eyes (blue or green?) Shes taken, bit she has the tramp stamp. I want her to sit on my face so bad.

I'm a sucker for nice eyes too [emoji]9785[/emoji]️

you ain't making moves on her b

Got approved for a 15 month lease, it's offficial TAN famb, I'm making big boy moves and tightening the belt for on man pants.

Last edited:
Beautiful day outside.

Just walking outside with the sun in my face got me feeling some type of way :smokin

Got approved for a 15 month lease, it's offficial TAN famb, I'm making big boy moves and tightening the belt for on man pants.

should of got the 7 year lease, word to datznasty
But, this ain't a car papi

why rent an appartment when you can live in a car that's leased for 7 years.

da proof is in da pudding

word to my kia b.

Swapmeet finds.

So tired of kids trying to buy my instagram and then backing out of the deal last minute 
mean.gif

$170 is a little less than I wanted for it but at least this buyer is serious and we're processing the transaction at the moment. 
smokin.gif

you ain't making moves on her b

I don't make moves on womenz who is in a relationship. We always have lunch together so I might have to plant the seed. She's like a cheeseburger away from being huge. But she's cute. Or maybe I like big girls.

Beautiful day outside.

Just walking outside with the sun in my face got me feeling some type of way :smokin

should of got the 7 year lease, word to datznasty
But, this ain't a car papi

why rent an appartment when you can live in a car that's leased for 7 years.

da proof is in da pudding

word to my kia b.
If it ain't the K900, I don't wanna talk famb

I don't know if y'all ever seen the south park episode "You're getting old" where Stan thinks everything is a piece of crap.

I used to relate so much to the episode where Stan becomes an emo kid. Then they try to talk butters into it and butters says you gotta pass by the bad to enjoy the good. It really hit me.

I been having a tough week. Today I spent it with my family and had a great time. Hopefully this week starts going better. 3 more weeks till my birthday

Back
Top Bottom