the thread about nothing...

Holy ****, knocked his shoes off him
yeah he now deff need some new Air Maxes
roll.gif

I can't stand the show "the impractical jokers". They added a TV in my office and my coworkers always have it on.

was anyone honestly clamoring for tamagotchi to come back?

impracticable jokers is a terrible show....super cringy can't watch it

was anyone honestly clamoring for tamagotchi to come back?

impracticable jokers is a terrible show....super cringy can't watch it

Right, I cringe everytime.

I couldn't even spend 30 secs looking for a clip to post that's worthy cause they are all crap

Pet turtle surfaced today from her hibernation 
smokin.gif
 The last few years she's been getting out of hibernation much earlier than she used to, probably due to the warmer temperatures in recent years.

I often wonder how old it is. We know it's at least over 55 years old since my granddad had the turtle before my mom was even born. Not even sure what breed of turtle it is. It's kind of a living family heirloom as my granddad passed the turtle onto my mom and I about a little over a decade ago. Granddad passed away a few years ago so it's nice to have a living and breathing memory from him around.

Last edited:

Pet turtle surfaced today from her hibernation 
smokin.gif
 The last few years she's been getting out of hibernation much earlier than she used to, probably due to the warmer temperatures in recent years.

I often wonder how old it is. We know it's at least over 55 years old since my granddad had the turtle before my mom was even born. Not even sure what breed of turtle it is. It's kind of a living family heirloom as my granddad passed the turtle onto my mom and I about a little over a decade ago. Granddad passed away a few years ago so it's nice to have a living and breathing memory from him around.
Dude, this is awesome and the breed is a tortoise. 

Damn you gotta pet turtle in your yard ?
Yeah the turtle has been with my mom and I for a little over a decade. We live in a small rural town so most of the houses have decent backyards.

We did have some trouble with the turtle escaping when we first moved into this house a few years ago but luckily she never went far and always came back. The landlord thought the turtle was pretty cool and helped us reinforce the fencing so she couldn't bend it or dig under it.

It's a bit strange to have a pet that is at least double if not triple my age 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Damn you gotta pet turtle in your yard ?
Yeah the turtle has been with my mom and I for a little over a decade. We live in a small rural town so most of the houses have decent backyards.

We did have some trouble with the turtle escaping when we first moved into this house a few years ago but luckily she never went far and always came back. The landlord thought the turtle was pretty cool and helped us reinforce the fencing so she couldn't bend it or dig under it.

It's a bit strange to have a pet that is at least double if not triple my age 
laugh.gif
 i just looked up the lifespan of a tortoise 
eek.gif

What happens if they fall over and can't get back up?
No idea, I saw her fall over once pushing against the fence and she wiggled back onto her feet before I even reached her to pick her up.

Either way, at most she'd be in that position for one night. I always check before I go to bed and my mom checks in the morning. 

Back
Top Bottom