the thread about nothing...

C9J31FYVYAEVBoh.jpg
No such thing as a sexier woman than Rihanna to me.

Her body isn't even particularly special but something about her just oozes sex appeal

Rihanna is sexy but she's comically overrated.

*throws on flamesuit*
Idk, like I said her body isn't that special and in terms of looks I can definitely think of better looking women but there's just something about her that I find extremely sexy. I'm just not sure what exactly that "something" is.

I think it just depends on how people judge her sex appeal. Without that she's just a hot woman, which there are plenty of.

Man girls that can't hand their alcohol are the worst kindda of girl... why would you drink like a ******* frat boy if you're gonna be puking in half an hour ... go sit down ***** , be humble. 

What do you prefer ? Absolute drinker , like literally can handle much more than you or this pathetic situation ? 

Thinking of buying Crown Royale Wine Barrel Finished

Love wine and I like liquor from time to time and it seems like this would be an opportunity to enjoy both at once

Yeah sloppy drunks are annyoing. That and girls who smoke are a no no for me. I dont do either so I'd like for them to be the same. However, if the booty fat idc what they do.

She has some serious fine sweet booty ... but idk how much more I can push this haha. First time hanging out was today, will give the objective 1 1/2 shot more 

Back
Top Bottom