the thread about nothing...

all these planes crashing 
mean.gif

C9ucussWsAEXbIT.jpg

C9uXunXXsAAhIcy.jpg

i don't like black olives.

they taste like nothing.

i knew someone who loved black olives on pizza and i did not understand that lol.

waste of space.

Taste like nothing?

Interesting.

I've heard of ppl not liking the taste of black olives before but never heard someone say it tastes like nothing. It's hard to mistake a taste of a black olive. It's very strong and distinctive.

yep...them green olives in a jar wit different stuff stuffed in em 8)

I don't think I've ever had green olives on a pizza.

naw me either but they taste better than black olives,

i love green olives.

even black olives in a jar taste like tofu.

its just a texture lol. no taste.

Last edited:
Chicken (i dont eat pork), green peppers, onions, green olives and feta cheese. Use to get that sometimes when i worked graveyard shift at the hotel. Crush that and take a nap in the back office.

why does your religion have to interfere with what you eat

i don't see the correlation between food and spirituality.

Last edited:
Tofu has no real "taste", but black olives have a very distinctive taste... a little salty even.

Last edited:
Tofu has not real "taste", but black olives have a very distinctive taste... a little salty even.

I'm saying.. I'm a little dumbfounded that someone can claim it has no taste.. Especially out of a jar.. Some black olives have a very potent taste that's kinda overwhelming.

But, to each, his own

Last edited:
I'm saying.. I'm a little dumbfounded that someone can claim it has no taste.. Especially out of a jar.. Some black olives have a very potent taste that's kinda overwhelming.

But, to each, his own

i will try some again and taste harder,

can u explain to me why muslims don't eat pork

Pigs are considered dirty animals. They eat everything, including feces. I seen a video of this farmer and hes where all the pigs are and he throws up and the pigs run over and start eating dudes vomit.

I got nothing against anyone that eats it. Its just no swine on mine please and thank you.

Back
Top Bottom