the thread about nothing...

Pigs are considered dirty animals. They eat everything, including feces. I seen a video of this farmer and hes where all the pigs are and he throws up and the pigs run over and start eating dudes vomit.

I got nothing against anyone that eats it. Its just no swine on mine please and thank you.

i see that argument a lot....and i have actually been around pigs and chickens and other animals....chickens are *** holes compared to pigs.

chickens will eat and harm other wounded chickens.

pigs also have better personalities ..... i don't see how someone can respect a chicken more than a pig.

Last edited:
i see that argument a lot....and i have actually been around pigs and chickens and other animals....chickens are *** holes compared to pigs.

chickens will eat and harm other wounded chickens.

pigs also have better personalities ..... i don't see how someone can respect a chicken more than a pig.

Ehhhhh

Pigs are considered dirty animals. They eat everything, including feces. I seen a video of this farmer and hes where all the pigs are and he throws up and the pigs run over and start eating dudes vomit.

I got nothing against anyone that eats it. Its just no swine on mine please and thank you.

i see things online about how cats think that this may all be a simulation .... i don't believe it.

i mean how could that explain some kid in syria whose parents got blown to bits you know....whats the purpose of that.

BUT.

sometimes when i cant sleep at night i REALLY think about it....and sometimes there is the slightest slightest slightest little bit of thought that maybe maybeeeee

none of this is real.

and whatever reason there may be behind that...is probably not good.

if you think about it, everything that occurs on this planet is TOO convenient.

:nerd:

what is the healthiest best tasting fast food option?

breakfast and lunch and dinner.

subway chicken teriyaki with sweet onion is near the top

wendys grilled chicken sandwich with chili is up there too.

breakfast i have no idea....i know its NOT hardees.

what is the healthiest best tasting fast food option?

breakfast and lunch and dinner.

subway chicken teriyaki with sweet onion is near the top

wendys grilled chicken sandwich with chili is up there too.

breakfast i have no idea....i know its NOT hardees.

Stop at one of those mom and pop burger joints and get your self a two egg breakfast with toast.

do you guys smile a lot as your neutral face just walking around? I'm being told by women that I'm not smiling enough and it's douchey

do you guys smile a lot as your neutral face just walking around? I'm being told by women that I'm not smiling enough and it's douchey

Tell em we from the screwface capital what they expect

But naw i really only smile when i laugh

Last edited:
At work my default is usually to smile even when I don't need to. It's like a reflex. Outside of work, I have what females call 'a resting ***** face' [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Basically, my default is to look angry unless I smile lol

Back
Top Bottom