the thread about nothing...

:smh:#basedgod!!!
"exhibit based / not exhibit c / why don't you pardon me / while i part the sea"
Y'all sleeping on the homey!!!

@ 3:20 Yela was based... You can see it in his face
:pimp:

but he don't be bussin like that all the time, mostly his **** is incoherent non rhyming/flowing rambling. he can spit when he wants to but he's mostly style/experimentation over substance

Yo, can you post your full sized avy image?

Last edited:
my disliking of asian woman...
LL

still doing calculus problems... still got to write a paper and learn about circuits.

I don't think I'm sleeping tonight. |I

well i messeged methodical management... That name is not touching the OG one by the way...
And he said thats why.. Not sure if it was him that did the banning or dirtylicious... But its gone for an entire year...
I prolly be dun forgot about it by then...
Oh wellz....
Lettuce discuss what i'm going to do with my paycheck.. Got a spare three hunnid to spend...

This is what I was referring to Prime...

cuz of my disliking of asian woman...

It seems like when you attack or are critical of asians, that ban hammer comes in quickly...

I remember whenthat college freshman meme thread was jumping...

They went at EVERYONE... Black white, latino...

But as soon as they started getting on asians, that thread got bodied quickly...

But i made my bed... I must lay in it...

Ricky409 is like a girl with that rump... Yeah, its cool...

But handullz was that dime that was cool and had great yambs..

I will miss you...
Someone made a joke about that.
Search lemme say ben barra niketalk on google and it's the first result.
The thread got deleted so you can't see the og post.

Speaking of Ben Baller. Dude just had his kid.

So congrats to him.

Anyone ever order from starbucks and when they ask for your name you use a fake one :nerd:

I always use a generic name or the most crazy unique name I can think of just cause...

I don't like JLG but  how is there not a Looper thread yet?  Maybe there is and haven't noticed yet.

I just found out Youtube has a bunch of full albums and movies on it. My mind was slightly blown.

Anyone ever order from starbucks and when they ask for your name you use a fake one :nerd:

I always use a generic name or the most crazy unique name I can think of just cause...

i use false names for magazines and free subscriptions

i usually go with kramer kramer, michael jordan or kobe bryant

Thank you Sirs. I have to admit I have never liked this kid but if he does good in this movie I will finally have to give him his props. It looks awesome and to be quite honest the first few times I saw the previews I didn't recognize it as him. I will eat my words to the NT'er who told me I was crazy for not believing in this kid.

Back
Top Bottom