the thread about nothing...

Man its good to hear Big Sean back on his **** again....his album was weak but this Detroit mixtape is awesome so far :smokin :smokin GOOD Music keeps winning with these new releases, honestly I'd even take MMG over YMCMB at this point...Aubrey is the only dude in that camp putting out quality stuff anymore :smh:. Cruel Summer is gonna be :nthat:

tumblr_lxaw5rPFeH1qdl0pso1_500.jpg

My body is ready

Yup :nthat: :nthat:

wish mini trucks and bops dressing like aaliyah/da brat would come back in style.

The 2nd part is slowly coming true. Ive been seeing it all summer. The jeans/pants just dont be OD baggy. Girls wearing bandanas, tanks/mid drifts, ripped jeans, tennis/boots.

Amd ive always wanted one of them trucks. When I get a lil more money to play with im getting one to trick out and Jeep. Straight no doors, no top, big wheels and CRAZY bass. :smokin

wish bops dressing like aaliyah/da brat would come back in style.

I definitely wouldn't mind this. Only problem is in today's society they would most likely be considered lesbians. You'll have chicks that like the style but will be afraid to rock it for that reason.

Man its good to hear Big Sean back on his **** again....his album was weak but this Detroit mixtape is awesome so far :smokin :smokin GOOD Music keeps winning with these new releases, honestly I'd even take MMG over YMCMB at this point...Aubrey is the only dude in that camp putting out quality stuff anymore :smh:. Cruel Summer is gonna be :nthat:

All this, I've always said Aubrey needs to finagle a trade to GOOD

Was trying to sell 2k12 on craigslist but it's mostly a bunch of low ballers. Some kid offered to trade Gran Turismo prologue and another offered either L.A. Noire or Mafia 2 director's cut
grin.gif

I definitely wouldn't mind this. Only problem is in today's society they would most likely be considered lesbians. You'll have chicks that like the style but will be afraid to rock it for that reason.

i dont think anyother female could wear this & make me wanna pipe like baby girl did with every tom-boyish fit she had :smh:

i dont think anyother female could wear this & make me wanna pipe like baby girl did with every tom-boyish fit she had :smh:

Maybe you like dudes?

Bishop you in the Chi right? :nerd:

Maybe you like dudes?

Bishop you in the Chi right? :nerd:

i was waiting on your smart *** slick comment MMG

:lol: :smh:

petty

i like {} fam but like i said Aaliyah still looked good dressed baggy

in my wale voice

dont overthink think it

Back
Top Bottom