the thread about nothing...

LL

Someone please explain this gif to me. I don't get it. Whats up with the arrow??

I think it's used on reddit

the arrow signifies an "up vote" (comments with more up votes get moved to the top) or a rep for NT.

Damn I love this woman. So much more attractive since getting the beats (:nerd:). But it's true though.

Last edited:
Damn I love this woman. So much more attractive since getting the beats (:nerd:). But it's true though.

dont kno why but ive low key hated AK since she married swizz...the love i once had 4 her has faded...but she still bad tho... i would be down to mess up the marriage just like she did with swizz & mashonda

last December I started messin wit this shorty , we got drunk , had sex then dated, deaded her in April and she was tight, So I see her today and she says she pressing charges for rape
indifferent.gif
9 months after
mean.gif
Nah that ain't going down g...NO WAY... 
eek.gif
mean.gif

She trying to get you nervous...

***** move man 

dont kno why but ive low key hated AK since she married swizz...the love i once had 4 her has faded...but she still bad tho... i would be down to mess up the marriage just like she did with swizz & mashonda

Likewise fam, likewise. 8)

But for some reason she has become irresistible since getting married/steady smashed. Seems like she has let go of whatever was holding her back. Don't get me wrong - she's always been a beast on the musical tip, but she doesn't seem as rough around the edges. More refined; more regal. It may have no relation to here getting hitched, but that cloud is definitely gone. Looking forward to this new album and more from this new side of her.

jbpkickz, I don't think you have anything to worry about fam. Isn't there a statute of limitations on these kind of things? 9 months to press charges for rape will be thrown out. **** the judge may laugh in her face for you. My best fam.

Last edited:
Damn I love this woman. So much more attractive since getting the beats (:nerd: ). But it's true though.

have you heard the song with nicki?

i was sacred to press play.

No. Haven't heard any tracks besides "New Day"; gonna wait until the leak. I saw that though and cringed a little.

Alicia won't allow trash on her albums though, IDC IDC IDC. Hopefully Nicki comes with fire (or adlibs :lol:)

Last edited:
Working at the airport gets the best of me sometimes. I :D when a I see a little kid run to their grandparent screaming "Nana, Nana" with so much joy. A hug full of love follows. I :D when I see a family crying tears of joy as they send there child off to college. Such nice moments, wish I could take a picture.

But when I see a family crying as they send a soldier off to war I get :frown: and :smh: . Definitely not a good feeling. I can only imagine what that family is going through at that moment. You can see that they dont want to let go.

I wish I could change it all.

oooooo we in the club going bizzurk

my OG sippin' on that sizzurp 

I mix the OG with some pizzurp

I OD spilled it on my ****urt 

Down the street, pound a beat, I smoke a pound a weeExplaink

Heard about it, don't believe, come to my house and see

I'll be high, I'll be somewhere where them ounces be

California kush, New York smokin' sour D

Detroit bubba kush, ATL it's OG

Ask my ***** Berner, err'body know me

Out in Amsterdam, Wizzle smokin' overseas

I'm gon' hit this bong for everyone who smoke trees!

Last edited:
more proof these scallywag ******* aint **** :smh:
crying rape over nonsense :smh:
like someone said the other day, it really makes you wonder about how many dudes are in prison right now off of some bs rape story :smh:

last December I started messin wit this shorty , we got drunk , had sex then dated, deaded her in April and she was tight, So I see her today and she says she pressing charges for rape :stoneface: 9 months after :smh:

Nah that ain't going down g...NO WAY... :wow: :smh:

She trying to get you nervous...

***** move man 

:smh: *******

if she was underage you might just be all the way screwed brah.

thats the only why she has a leg to stand on in this case

more proof these scallywag ******* aint **** :smh:
crying rape over nonsense :smh:
like someone said the other day, it really makes you wonder about how many dudes are in prison right now off of some bs rape story :smh:

im sure its a bunch ....

Back
Top Bottom