the thread about nothing...

:wow: :wow:
French Alps Shooting Leaves 4 Dead, 2 Little Girls Survive
She stayed so still, police thought she was dead.
For eight hours, a 4-year-old girl lay under the body of a female believed to be her mother, beside another unidentified female with a Swedish passport, in the back-seat of a BMW in a car park near the town of Chevaline in the French Alps.
In the front seat of the vehicle, a man believed to be her father was slumped over, shot dead. A few feet away from the vehicle, an 8 year old thought to be her sister was shot in the head three times and badly beaten, but still alive.
"We usually see this kind of scene in a movie rather than real life," Annecy prosecutor Eric Maillaud said, adding that the reason for the "dramatic nature" of the killings was unknown, but that the killer did not shoot haphazardly, but "targeted his victims."
The Annecy Tribunal identified the owner and apparent driver of the car as Iraqi-born Saad al Hilli, reportedly a resident of the London-suburb of Surrey and the secretary of a Wiltshire-based aerial photography company, AMS 1087. The Surrey police are working with French authorities to assist the investigation of the incident that left four people dead and one in critical condition.
The 4-year-old suffered no physical injuries. Police have no motive, suspects or weapon, although they believe the shooter used an automatic pistol, which are banned in France.
"We are talking about an extreme savagery act," Maillaud said, speaking at a news conference in Annecy this afternoon.
French police have been unable to confirm the identities of the victims in the car, but the passport details of the car owner matched those of a man registered as missing at a nearby holiday campsite. The BMW passengers are believed to be a family that was coming to the end of their holiday, having arrived in France at the end of August.
"This is not your typical incident," a spokesman for the British Foreign Office told ABC News. "With multiple killings, gathering evidence is much more difficult."
He did not comment on the victims' identity.
Another victim, a cyclist identified by French media as Sylvain Mollier, a father-of-three from Ugine en Savoie, also suffered gunshot wounds and was found dead close to the car.
sounds like the cyclist saw something he wasnt suposed to
:smh: The hook of this song says exactly how I feel after reading that story.

So I finally gave in and watched that Lil Mouse "Get Smoked" video and ummmm..... WHY?!
roll.gif
eek.gif
mean.gif

call me stupid idc, but i can't multi quote for #$%^ :smh:
help a brother out?
I have not tried to use that option yet. When I multi-quote I quote the first post, add my reply, copy the post and my reply, go to the next post I want to quote, add a reply, then paste.

So I finally gave in and watched that Lil Mouse "Get Smoked" video and ummmm..... WHY?!:rofl: :wow: :smh:

:wow: :wow: :x :smh: is this negro 11 yrs old? The hell are his parents?!?! My man needs to go eat some damn lunchables and stop talking about trappin :lol:

Dude actually has more talent than like 60% of the rappers out there though....seriously :nerd: :smh:

Last edited:
this lil _ said he rollin though :lol: :lol:

son sound like a lil Keef/2 Chainz hybrid.

**** around wit dem **** arounds, you gon **** around and get smoked :smokin

man you already know u like my bro g I got u
laugh.gif
, red pros, blue pros, 02 pearls what you want
roll.gif

Them red pros so when i walk like a warrior mfckas know i mean blood! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Red pros in the CHI? RIP, just do me a favor and when you rock them outside stand next to cold city :nerd:

never gonna get past that Foster deal huh? i'll let you in on something. he won't be that good this year

shaq-face-300x300.jpg

Let's not bring sports talk in here pleighboi

nice execution....thread about nothing is about everything, including sports. this is where your league started

Who's your team so we can properly evaluate

San Fran......

King louie is da man lil did yall kno :pimp:

my boy wants me to go to the skybox to see him warm up for louie but i dunno... the pressbox is kinda a damb box.....

Last edited:
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Red pros in the CHI? RIP, just do me a favor and when you rock them outside stand next to cold city :nerd:

never gonna get past that Foster deal huh? i'll let you in on something. he won't be that good this year

shaq-face-300x300.jpg

nice execution....thread about nothing is about everything, including sports. this is where your league started

San Fran......

No WR and no QB, good luck this year

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

shaq-face-300x300.jpg

San Fran......

No WR and no QB, good luck this year

did pretty damn good with much less last year....no luck needed, thanks though

^ Damn, the longest quote sequence of all time.....

Nawzlew, your new avy is nice- who is this boney girl with the little junk in the back?

Back
Top Bottom