the thread about nothing...

Jbp not that I'm not rooting for you to beat this ( no Chris brown) but lets say something happens :nerd: wanna leave all your stuff to the thread about nothing :nerd: just saying :nerd:
:lol: I got u bros size 9 to 10 , size medium shirts , all foambs and snapbacks

last December I started messin wit this shorty , we got drunk , had sex then dated, deaded her in April and she was tight, So I see her today and she says she pressing charges for rape :stoneface: 9 months after :smh:

Nah that ain't going down g...NO WAY... :wow: :smh:

She trying to get you nervous...

***** move man

:smh: *******
yea man she tryna ruin my life cause she cheated on her man wit me and now her life is bs, I don't even drink like that but she was the one who wanted to drink ever clear I never forced her to do anything I figured she was 18 she knew wat she wanted , got me feelin like Ross , she tryna hold me back cause I'm doin good 21, new job, graduate this year

bruh turn on HOLD ME BACK with the volume all the way up & i guarantee you will fell better afterwards

if not repeat the process
been playing this a lot today actually :pimp:

KiD CuDi > Kanye West. Sidenote: I could never figure out if that was J. Cole singing on the hook of "A Star Is Born". I don't think it is 
nerd.gif

That ***** is bluff'n

Record and save anything she sends or says to you from now on

this, and you got any saved messages from her in the past?
yea ima try this @airthompson good look bruh bruh

If it goes that far get cell phone records. He gonna be hard pressed to have a case. Who goes into a full relationship with someone who they were raped by? Let me be your prosecutor cuz this case will be an open close.

works to convict....defense attorney is what you're looking for.

Last edited:
:wow: :wow:

French Alps Shooting Leaves 4 Dead, 2 Little Girls Survive

She stayed so still, police thought she was dead.

For eight hours, a 4-year-old girl lay under the body of a female believed to be her mother, beside another unidentified female with a Swedish passport, in the back-seat of a BMW in a car park near the town of Chevaline in the French Alps.

In the front seat of the vehicle, a man believed to be her father was slumped over, shot dead. A few feet away from the vehicle, an 8 year old thought to be her sister was shot in the head three times and badly beaten, but still alive.

"We usually see this kind of scene in a movie rather than real life," Annecy prosecutor Eric Maillaud said, adding that the reason for the "dramatic nature" of the killings was unknown, but that the killer did not shoot haphazardly, but "targeted his victims."

The Annecy Tribunal identified the owner and apparent driver of the car as Iraqi-born Saad al Hilli, reportedly a resident of the London-suburb of Surrey and the secretary of a Wiltshire-based aerial photography company, AMS 1087. The Surrey police are working with French authorities to assist the investigation of the incident that left four people dead and one in critical condition.

The 4-year-old suffered no physical injuries. Police have no motive, suspects or weapon, although they believe the shooter used an automatic pistol, which are banned in France.

"We are talking about an extreme savagery act," Maillaud said, speaking at a news conference in Annecy this afternoon.

French police have been unable to confirm the identities of the victims in the car, but the passport details of the car owner matched those of a man registered as missing at a nearby holiday campsite. The BMW passengers are believed to be a family that was coming to the end of their holiday, having arrived in France at the end of August.

"This is not your typical incident," a spokesman for the British Foreign Office told ABC News. "With multiple killings, gathering evidence is much more difficult."

He did not comment on the victims' identity.

Another victim, a cyclist identified by French media as Sylvain Mollier, a father-of-three from Ugine en Savoie, also suffered gunshot wounds and was found dead close to the car.

sounds like the cyclist saw something he wasnt suposed to

Was trying to sell 2k12 on craigslist but it's mostly a bunch of low ballers. Some kid offered to trade Gran Turismo prologue and another offered either L.A. Noire or Mafia 2 director's cut >D

Both of those games would of been a steal for you

2k13 drops in a month, youll be lucky to get $10

Jbp not that I'm not rooting for you to beat this ( no Chris brown) but lets say something happens :nerd: wanna leave all your stuff to the thread about nothing :nerd: just saying :nerd:
:lol: I got u bros size 9 to 10 , size medium shirts , all foambs and snapbacks

i got dibs on the snapbacks :lol: cant fit the shrts or shoes :lol:
:lol: I got u brah

:lol: this ***** mmg stay schemin :lol:

why are flamin hot cheetos w/lime so crack??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom