the thread about nothing...

man you already know u like my bro g I got u
laugh.gif
, red pros, blue pros, 02 pearls what you want
roll.gif

Them red pros so when i walk like a warrior mfckas know i mean blood! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Red pros in the CHI? RIP, just do me a favor and when you rock them outside stand next to cold city :nerd:

DA

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Red pros in the CHI? RIP, just do me a favor and when you rock them outside stand next to cold city :nerd:

never gonna get past that Foster deal huh? i'll let you in on something. he won't be that good this year

shaq-face-300x300.jpg

Let's not bring sports talk in here pleighboi

Pics of the girl?
all I got is a mass pic, but I ain't tryna get suspended again

Damn bro so when you say you guys dated...was she your girl or you just went on dates? How do you not have a pic of your girlfriend of 4 months...unless you were just actually taking her out on dates and smashing?

Hmmmmm

:nerd: stories not adding up :nerd: let me go back and delete ****, ain't trying to be accomplice

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

never gonna get past that Foster deal huh? i'll let you in on something. he won't be that good this year

shaq-face-300x300.jpg

nice execution....thread about nothing is about everything, including sports. this is where your league started

Pics of the girl?
all I got is a mass pic, but I ain't tryna get suspended again

Damn bro so when you say you guys dated...was she your girl or you just went on dates? How do you not have a pic of your girlfriend of 4 months...unless you were just actually taking her out on dates and smashing?
i used to have a android, I got a iPhone before we stopped talking gave the the droid to my homeboy all the pics were on that , he's lucky

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

shaq-face-300x300.jpg

nice execution....thread about nothing is about everything, including sports. this is where your league started

Who's your team so we can properly evaluate

I don't like the shallowness within me, but there's no such thing as a true friendship between dealer & buyer. I mean yeah I done had some drinks with you and **** but dawg when I hit you up, I'm not trying to just ******g kick it bro. I don't need you for that. I'm letting you know in advance what I want and you wait until I catch you the next day to say you're dry?

My luck sucks, because whenever I'm well equipped, cats hit me up with offers as if I never bought before.

I don't like the shallowness within me, but there's no such thing as a true friendship between dealer & buyer. I mean yeah I done had some drinks with you and **** but dawg when I hit you up, I'm not trying to just ******g kick it bro. I don't need you for that. I'm letting you know in advance what I want and you wait until I catch you the next day to say you're dry?

My luck sucks, because whenever I'm well equipped, cats hit me up with offers as if I never bought before.
Pineapple-Express_l.jpg

Pineapple-Express_l.jpg

Haha good execution.

Back
Top Bottom