the thread about nothing...

alicia keys was on the vma's straight up leaking sex appeal...:evil:

swizz beats:
jack_middle_finger.gif
my same reaction! :lol:

i just dont get the love for rihanna. and all her vma performance was missing was dudes wearing wrestling singlets, bicycle hats and boxing boots.

Last edited:
Damn I recently met this white girl at school and she seems perfect for me. Pretty attractive, has this seductive, sexy *** voice, and stays talking about Cam'Ron & Lil B on the Facebook. She just listened to Triple F Life by Waka Flocka too :wow:

But she also just celebrated her 1 year anniversary with her bf :smh:

I mean yeah. shes above average in the looks department usually but from how industry _ talk about her shes just a jumpoff with her own bread.

been a Gaga fiend since I heard Paparazzi chopped and screwed.

dat siren song. Illuminati want my mind, soul, and body :wow:

Somebody please kill ymcmb, lil Wayne is to damn old for these sheningans, oh it was only yesterday when pharrell and lupe were considered Oreos and weird, but it's cool now to skateboard that a fake gangsta does it.. Smh

They ask me why I hardly kick the gangsta raps

I told them if you gangsta, you don't have to say you that

I'm a loyal *****, I don't have to play with straps

And I take my craft serious, I don't play with raps

The funniest post I read today.

"

I think the "fist bump" is the way to go when the other person seems suspect.

But you have to take the lead and approach it head on. If you leave your fist out there freely, you set yourself up for that other awkward moment when they dap you up top and expect a return underneath dap back from you -- and possibly even a fist bump to finalize things." -011781

I got chills when the Obama said, "I am the President." Great speech so far. People who give eloquent and elegant speeches really intrigue me. Pretty Words. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom