the thread about nothing...

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]
1:05, holy ****
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

both of them had no response...LA trying to put the cape on late

Simon laughing in complete agreement
laugh.gif

Omg Pitt Football is a got damn disgrace.....why are we going to the ACC?!?! :smh: :smh: Clemson, Fl. State and the U are going to make us look like a FCS program good lord...so embarrassing I need the Eagles to re-instill my faith in the sport this weekend :lol:

I shouldnt have listened to Clique, probably would have enjoyed it more within the context of the whole album

I rocks with it though

That's why I tend to avoid leaks to songs of albums I know I'll 100% buy, especially if that ends up being the best song on the album.

And as good as Alicia Keys looked, where did her phatty go |I ? She turned to the side and I thought she was Lolo Jones

Last edited:
Wiz put her before his career and now now she pregnant, i expect a NAS situation before long. This nig. is dumb and she leached on his fame now she gone get 20 years worth of checks.

PS

A. Keys looking good

so today i was playin ball and up next was this team and there was this girl with some big juggs that were bouncin around in a sports bra :evil:

i told her to come again to play
gunna try to get on her team then purposely lose then say lets go on a walk :evil:

Back
Top Bottom